20: "Stop Being So Fucking Hypocritical."

20: "Stop Being So F.ucking Hypocritical."

*mature content lol*

KENDALLS POV / NEXT DAY

I don't know where me and Justin stand at the moment..

I broke the somewhat s.exual relationship me and Justin had.. I did feel a connection. But I can't continue the relationship me and Justin have.

He even said himself, if I want to keep it professional, he will keep it professional.

But I know he didn't want to keep it professional.. He wants more from me... I want more from him.

It was a painful decision but it had to be done.

I just didn't want to be someone he could play with and manipulate.. 

He played Lacey. He acted like she was the one but she really wasn't. He lead her on, made her feel important then left her.

And the way she found out he didn't want her no more is by, him cheating on her with me.. Another woman..

Justin's past flings are catching up to him.. And I'm not going to one of them.

I'm only here to work and keep things simply professional.

I want to pursue my career of being a fashion business woman. I want to become CEO. But it takes time to get that big title..

I just can't get attached.. Its so hard not to, it's so tempting.. But I cannot..

I remember when I was about to leave his house yesterday and seen him punch the wall with anger..

I never seen him in such an agitated state. I never meant to hurt him..

I hop out of my Range Rover quickly.. I'm late for work. I grab my purse with my left hand and grab my edited paperwork with the other. I close my car door with my elbow since I have stuff in my hand.

I knew Justin would go berserk because Im not on time. He is all about being persistent.

I over slept because I was up yesterday night thinking about Justin..

I was thinking about the memories me and Justin had.. I brush off the thought, I need to focus in reality.

I enter the complex.