21: "I Want Her."

21: "I Want Her."

KENDALLS POV / SAME DAY

After Lilia informed Justin about his Father arriving to his complex soon, she left closing the door.

Me and Justin are alone, once again..

While I face him, I scratch my arm.  My fingernails dig hard into my skin as I become more nervous by the minute being in his presence. 

I remove my grasp on my arm causing my skin to become irritated leaving a temporary red mark.

I have so much more to say to him, I just didn't know how to say it. I still haven't forgiven him fully. Just because me and him had intercourse doesn't mean everything is back to normal. I still need answers. We need to resolve this..

I am willing to try to make it work. He did try to apologize but I wasn't really sure I believed him..

It's just his past; he's just so stuck on his past, that he cannot simply move on from it.

If he wants to change for the better, If he wants to change for me, he has to let go of his past..

"Justin.. If you want to become serious with this relationship you have to let your past flings go." I stated. I am willing to make sacrifices, is he willing to do the same?

I just fear being  betrayed, like I was when my Mother cheated on my Father. Plus, I didn't want to end up like Lacey. I didn't want to end up crazy obsess over him once he stops giving me attention..  I didnt want to become psychotic, stalking his every move, wondering who he is with or speculating that hes cheating.

Justin looks out the large window, he eyes the buildings, the large complexes stood tall, standing out the most in this city.

He finally turns to face me as he cracks his knuckles.  His intimidating stare causes me to bite my lower lip.

"I am letting go, Kendall. I let Lacey go, and I will let go of Mary Kate also." He said trying to assure me.. I did believe that statement about Lacey because Lacey has not contact Justin nor has she contact me.. I see progress there.

My heart sank thinking of how hurt Lacey could be right now.. She gave in, I did also..

I did feel dumb for giving in to Justin so easily, s.exually speaking. But emotionally speaking, I dont regret no single moment of it.

I always put my boundaries up but Justin always knock them down with his words, actions and touch..

I look down at the floor eyeing my teal converses.

"Hey.." Justin says lowly. He comes closer to me picking my head up to face him. His honey brown eyes sparkling as the sun reflects his iris. It made him look more angelic like. "I assure you Kendall, I want more than a friendship. I will let my past go. Believe in me Ken. I'm sorry, it was dumb for me to f.uck Mary Kate. I just wanted to get back at you, it was childish. I was just angry and I didn't know how to retaliate.." He said truthfully. His retaliation was dumb, why couldnt he simply talk to me about it?

But what happens if he gets angry again? How would he retaliate then?

This is why I have trust issues.

WANTING THE ASSISTANT - Justin Bieberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें