10: "Girl I Know You Want This D."

10: "Girl I know you want this D."

KENDALLS POV

MY EYES FLUTTERED at sudden movement around my thigh. My eyes traveled down seeing Justin's head laid on me, he is sleeping on my thigh. He slightly moved.

I'm astonish about his behavior yesterday. Something that happened to his Mother tampered on how Justin is today. His Mothers absence left him isolated. Hes lonely entertaining himself with all these women trying to fill in that vacant hole of emptiness. He's missing that Mother figure, that left him in this empty world.

I felt so much sympathy for him. Even though, he's a pretty confident person, there's sorrow behind it, trailing behind him.

"Ugh . . ." He groaned, his eyes squeezed together then he soon after, he opened them to become aware of his surrounding, his hazel brown eyes looked straight into my dark brown ones. "Kendall? What happened? Is this your house?" He is unobservant of yesterday not remembering anything.

Its awkward, he is still laying on my lap. It was more pleasant when he was sleeping. I hope he doesn't speculate that we had intercourse, when we did not.

I helped him remove his head from my lap, he sat up straight right next to me, he is close . . . Too close.

He rubbed his head with his hand groaning," I have the worst hangover of all time." His voice low and deep.

"Do you usually drink like this?" I questioned. He shook his head.

"I only get wasted when Im angry." He informed me."Do you have any pain killers?" He asked looking up at me.

I paused looking at his facial expressions."Yeah, my aunt Lorraine used to drink like theres no tomorrow. Shes been sober for 3 months. If you mix pain killers and green tea youll get relieve more quickly than water, thanks to Lorraine." I smiled missing the craziness of Lorraine."wait here." He nodded and I promptly got up to the bathroom receiving the pain killers from the wooden cabinet. I exited out the bathroom leaving the pain killers on the night stand as Justins eyes are on me. I exited out the guestroom going in the kitchen. Jo wasnt up which was a surprise usually shes the first one up. She didn't hear his screams, thank god she is a heavy sleeper.

I know she is going to go berserk if she sees my boss here.

I made the tea walking slowly to the guestroom.

"Take one and sip this." I commanded. He oblige savouring the taste of the sweet tea.

"I feel better already." He noted smiling at me.

"Because of the tea right?" I smiled happy knowing the tea is already working."

"Yeah that, but seeing your face makes me feel way better." He winked. I exhaled deeply.

"Yesterday night youve said-" I said trying to change the subject

"A drunk mans words is a sober mans thoughts." He interrupted. "I dont remember anything and I dont want to remember my mistakes." He said sipping his tea.

"Just one thing-" I encouraged the subject but he kept disgarding it.

"No stop talking about it." He said getting annoyed. I must talk to him about the nightmare I need to know.

"Justin-"

"Blah blahhhh!" Putting the tea on the night stand.

"Please let me ta-"