"yeah, my first session went really well, she was excited to tell her husband. I may do couples sessions with them," she mentioned, avoiding looking at him because she was so tense.

Harry squeezed her hand to get her attention, "You teaching men how to squat, babe? Sure you will be a huge distraction," he teased, "You ok, you seem really tense."

She exhaled, "Baby, I'm really trying not to look at you so I don't wind up blowing you in the car."

She heard Harry gulp, "Please," he whispered.

Alysia looked at him, and reached her hand over between his legs to feel the hard bulge of him in his tight jeans. She undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled his heavy swollen cock out, stroking him several times. She pulled herself to her knees and leaned over the console, licking her tongue around his tip before wrapping her mouth around his swollen head. The position was uncomfortable, and she was not able to take as much of him down her throat as she wished. Alysia made up do for the deficiency by stroking him in time with her mouth. Pulling up to spit on the head, and swallowing as much as she could. Harry groaned and stopped at a light, looking side to side, thankful for the tinted windows.

"Lysia, baby, I'm gonna come," Harry groaned out.

"So, come baby, come in my mouth. Miss the taste of you," Alysia swore.

Harry threw his head back and tried to quiet his hips as best he could so he would not choke her.

"Harry, do it baby, stop controlling yourself, take it, me. Missed you, this," she took as much as her position allowed as Harry pushed up hitting the back of her throat and coasting along her cheek before spurting down her throat.

"Fuck, Jesus, Alysia, so good baby."

Alysia pulled off of him, kissing his tip and tucking him back into his pants. "Mmmmm."

"Baby....Fuck," Harry whined.

"Get us home," Alysia requested.

"Ok, ok," Harry said, running his hands throught his growing hair.

When they pulled in the drive, Harry stopped the car inside the garage and leaned over the console to kiss her another time, "thank you," he breathed.

"Thank you," Alysia giggled, "Can I take a shower?" she toyed with his necklace again.

"course Babe," Harry smiled, "can I join you?"

"I hoped you would."

A half hour later found Alysia with her back pressed against the glass and her legs draped over Harry's shoulders yelping out her second orgasm in as many minutes. She was usually much to sensitive after the first to continue, but this time Harry just kept going and she didn't have to push him away. He was currently gripping her hips as she writhed. Her head had hit the glass wall of the shower with force enough to cause him to look up, but she looked so blissed out, he smiled before biting her thigh. When her eyes opened and connected to his, he smiled at her.

"Ok, Love?"

"Mmmmmm, very," slipping her feet to the floor, he helped her stand and stood up to back her under the water, Kissing her softly at first before nipping her bottom lip and sucking it into his mouth.

"Can I wash your hair?" Harry asked.

"Did you learn all this shit from the perfect boyfriend manual, or what?" Alysia wondered aloud.

"No, I just want to make you feel good, I missed you," Harry leaned in again.

"Knock yourself out, but I wasn't kidding when I told you you were creating a brat," she teased.