Chapter 11

Marissa's POV
(After Damon drops her off)

I walked into my house to find Livie already there with Mark and Ricky. All of them were sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Hey," I said, walking into the room. I placed my book bag on the ground by the door and walked over to sit next to Livie.

"What took you so long?" Livie asked me.

"It's raining out, so we had to drive slow. And we kinda lost track of time," I explained.

"Who's 'we'?" Mark asked.

"Mr. Ryans," I said. "He gave me a ride home since I didn't want to walk home in the rain," I said.

"Okay then," Mark said.

"Well, Liv and I are going to my room," I said standing up.

"Okay, have fun," Mark and Ricky said.

I nodded and made my way to the stairs with Livie hot on my heels.

The front door opened just as Livie and I started up the stairs. Looking over my shoulder, I looked to see Mason and Max walk in.

"Hello, boys," I said continuing on my trek.

"Hey, Mary," they said.

My brothers and I all look alike. My brothers all look like triplets, and I could pass as their twin sister. We all have golden/brown hair and blue eyes, though Mark's hair's a tad bit darker.

I walked the rest of the way up the stairs and into my room with Livie and flopped down on my purple wolf covered bed.

Yes, I have a bedroom done in wolves. I have all kinds of pictures of them all over my room. I have stuffed animals my brothers have gotten me over the years. I have a bed set in wolves.

But I have one wall that's used for only my photographs. Not wolf pictures, my pictures. The ones I have taken. Half of the wall is filled up.

The pictures are mainly of nature and Livie and my family. I have some from my work at school, but very little.

Anyways, Livie flopped herself down next to me. She grinned over at me.

"Tell me," she said.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"What did you and Mr. Ryans do?" she asked.

"N-Nothing," I stuttered.

"You're lying," she sung.

"I am not!"

"Yes, babe, you are. You always stutter when you lie."

"Oh."

"Yeah, now, tell me the truth."

"Okay, well, you know how I had detention?" I launched into the whole story about how Damon kissed me and I kissed him back.

All throughout the whole story, her mouth was wide-open and her eyes were wide. After my story was over, she was still gaping at me before she finally spoke.

"Aw!" she squealed. "That's so cute. You two would be so cute together!"

I groaned and stood up. I started pacing.

"I can't," I told her. "He's my teacher and-"

"Mare," Livie interrupted, "from what you just told me, he doesn't care. He's willing to give it all up for you."

"But-"

"No, you need to go for it. You haven't been the same since Jarred, and I understand it, but I miss you. You used to be so happy and joking and funny. Don't get me wrong, you're those things now more than six months ago, but it's not the same. It's like you're here, but you're not really here. From what I just heard, Mr. Ryans brings out that side that we all miss. Don't give it up, don't throw it away. Give it a chance, please, for me."

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Fine, I'll do it for you," I said.

*************

Later that night, after the boys had all fallen asleep in the living room, Livie and I grabbed our make-up bags, and crept down the stairs. We kept low to the floor and stayed by the wall.

We agreed to use make-up on Mark and Ricky. I get Mark, and Livie gets Ricky. And, you know, just for kicks, we're going after Mason and Max as well.

We walked into the living room and saw Mason and Max sleeping on the couch, cuddling style. And Ricky and Mark were on the floor sleeping, side-by-side.

I laughed silently and took out my phone. I quickly took a picture of Mason and Max to use as blackmail one day. I looked over at Livie to find her attempting to hold back her laughter as well.

I focused back at the task a hand, and crouched down next to Mark. I watched Livie take her place opposite of me next to Ricky.

I pulled out some blush and started making Mark's cheeks red. I then took out some purple eye shadow, knowing that he would see it as my mark. Purple is my signature mark, if I would prank him or dad, I would make sure that there was purple in it so that they would know who did it.

I pulled out some red lip liner, and lined his lips before taking out some red lipstick and coloring his lips red. I pulled out some mascara and painted Mark's eyelashes black before getting out eyeliner and making a pretty design around his eyes. I smiled at me handiwork, and grabbed the other bag that Livie brought with her. I pulled out some purple nail polish and worked on Mark's hands.

I made sure to make sure that they were coated, and made sure to leave a pretty design on his nails as well. I laughed as I saw that I was done and took a picture of him. I looked up at Livie to find her silently laughing and taking a picture of Ricky. Ricky's make-up was done like Mark's, but in pink.

Livie caught my gaze and nodded. I knew that she understood that I meant it was Mason and Max's turn. I took Max, deciding to get payback for him being so over-protective.

I did something the same to Mark's, but made sure to use darker make-up so it would be harder to get rid of. On his nails, I used purple and made little hearts in black on it with a nail polish pen type thing.

Once I was finished, I looked up at Livie to find her done, and Max was done in all pink. We took pictures, then slowly crept back upstairs. We ran into my room and fell on the bed laughing.

It took us a few minutes to calm down, but when we did, we would take one look at each other and start laughing again. We fell asleep like that, laying next to each other and laughing.