Chapter 22; gone

Little Side Note > you guys can play this music to get more into the mood. Idk I like this song and thought it went with the mood :)

Johnny's POV:

I pounded, banged and kicked the door. I was screaming and crying but the door wouldn't open. I back up from the door and then I sprint to the door hitting my side against it.

It swings open and I rush in and find Kenzie on the ground with a huge cut in her forehead and on her thighs. The blood was rushing out all over her head and thigh. The puddles dripped to the floor and seeped out to the halls.

I bend down crying. I kneel down at her side panicking "Kenzie!! Kenzie please" I scream shaking her lightly. Her eyes were locked closed. I put my hand on her cheek crying "Kenzie!!?" I scream while crying. Her eyes flicker open "j-Johnny p-please go." She says barely alive/awake. I shake my head while tears rush out of my eyes.

I shut my eyes closed and I could feel the water soaked in my eyelashes. "No! I already made that mistake and it won't happen again I'm not leaving you." I say holding up her head. "Please Kenzie. I don't want to loose you." I say and a tear from the end of my eyelash falls into her cheek.

She coughs and blood starts to come out. I look down and I begin crying even more "no please.." I whine. No one can get to help her fast enough. I slip my hands under her legs and swoop my hand under her neck. I lift her up Bridale style and rush out of the bathroom.

I run out the doors as fast as I can but managing not the hurt her or drop her. Luckily there was a hospital close by.

I rush in through the doors and to the front desk. "Please please help me. Get me a doctor she's going to die" I say sniffling and looking down at her still breathing but very lightly.

I start to whimper and stomp my foot on the ground getting impatient. The front desk person nods their head and quickly bolts out of her chair to aware a doctor.

Soon many doctors show up with a bed. I carefully place her down and I watch them rush off with her laying there. I follow behind them and sit outside the room.

I breath in and out heavily. This is all my fault. She might die and the last memory I have with her I broke her heart. I walked away when she needed me the most. I didn't even say goodbye to her, I showed up at her own show with my stupid girlfriend that I don't even like.

I already called my mom, dad, Lauren, Maddie, and Melissa. I see them rush in through the doors. Maddie and Lauren rush over to me and embrace me with a huge hug.

"I'm sooo sorry Johnny." Lauren says as I bury my head into her neck. I start to choke up and cry again. "She's going to be alright don't worry." Maddie says rubbing her hand on my back.

I break apart "how do you know!? You didn't see her lying in the bathroom with blood rushing out of her thigh and forehead, blood rushing out from underneath the door. You didn't see her cough up blood." I cry and at the end I'm in complete tears and I couldn't even talk.

I cried and at the same time I was coughing. "Johnny it's okay honey." My mom says pulling me into her arms. I cry onto her sleeve.

The door opens and I bolt my head. "I'm asking for one person to come in with me." He says very serious. I turn to look at Melissa and Maddie but they lightly smile. Melissa gently pushes my back telling me to go.

"Thank you." I say sniffling and turn around. I walk next to the doctor and approach her room.

I close the door quietly and I turn around facing the room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Woahhh that was in intense chapter 😂

There will be a lot more intense chapters coming up so look out for the drama and tears 😂

Make sure if you haven't to go check my other fanfic out if you haven't already it would mean a lot to me

Comment below any purple emoji if you want the next chapter and make sure to vote 💜😈🌂

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20k READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

MAYBE WHEN WE GET TO 35 I WILL DO ANOTHER FANFIC....? 🤔

:)