Chapter 18; Flights

Kenzie's POV:

We board the plane. I dig myself through all the squished seats until I find mine.

This was the same seat me and Johnny sat in on the way here..

I stood there as one tear dropped.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" A familiar voice says.

I turn around. My mouth drops. "Hayden!?" I say smiling.

"How are you Kenzie?" He says smiling.

"I'm okay." I say trying to forget the past.

"That's good. Should we sit?" He suggest pointing to the seats. I guess he was the stranger that was going to be my me the plane ride.

"Yea of course" I say shoving into the seat nearest to the window....

I was actually glad to see Hayden. We became best friends about a year ago and we never see each other anymore. I was really surprised to see him. I was on my way to Pittsburgh for my tour and he was on the same plane?

"What are you doing in Pittsburgh?" I say laughing and giving my full attention to him.

"Well I'm working on some YouTube stuff, some music and I heard about someone having a tour.." he says smiling and poking my stomach making me laugh.

"Your coming!!?" I say blushing and my eyes widen.

"Of course I wouldn't miss my best friends first show" he says leaning back in his chair and I do the same. I can't help but wipe this big cheesy smile off.

As I sit in my seat a thought comes back to my mind. Something I was trying to forget but I just couldn't..

If only johnny was that caring. I never even told Hayden about this tour and he's coming to the first show!! He's one of my best friends and I'm really thankful for him.

Lauren

I was at lunch sitting with Johnny, Nadia, Carson and Annie when my phone dings. It was a text from Hayden.

Hayden- have you talked to Kenzie at all?? 9am

I guess I never saw this? Wonder why I just got it now..

I sigh and click on Kenzie's name and text her. It was about 12 o clock now and I think she is still on the plane.

Lauren- hey Kenz it's Lauren! I was just wondering when the coming back?

Kenzie 💕- hey Lauren. Well I am in Pittsburgh for 1 week then I'm coming to LA for 1 week.

"Kenzie left?" Nadia says turning her attention from Johnny to me. I guess I read her text out loud....

"Oh.. that reminds me! Annie we're leaving after 7th hour right? Carson says standing up with his empty tray.

"Yeah.My mom is driving us to the airport" she's smiles following him to clear their trays.

"Hayden's already there! I actually think he's on the same plane as Kenzie" I hear Carson says to Annie as they walk off.

"Wait I didn't know Kenzie left the state!?" Johnny says with wide eyes. I sigh and roll my eyes.

This is all his fault.

Hope you guys like this chapter!

I have some good news if you didn't already know!

I POSTED A NEW FANFIC!! ITS CALLED "Hold On" SO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS
GO CHECK IT OUT AND COMMENT ON THEIR WHAT YOU THINK OF IT

:)