Fucking douche. Brian was such a selfish asshole sometimes I still wondered why we were friends. Then again, I tolerated him because all three of us grew up together. I was used to him, "Shut up asshole. Call a cab, catching a random ride is dangerous." I suggested, is the only one who had the actual brains to think about our safety. The streets were pretty empty, barely any cars were passing through.

It'd be a miracle if a cab passed through. "Nah, it's fine. See! There's one already," He whistled loudly, ringing in my ears caused my brain to pound into my skull, "Over here!" He waved his hand, a yellow taxi pulled over rolling down the window of the passenger seat.

His eyes were cautious, and I had to force a smile on my face, walk closer then leaned on Chrisander more. "It's just us three. Can you take us?"

He glanced one by one then settled on me again and nodded his head, "Sure, get in."

We all got into the car, groans dropped from my mouth as I rested my buzzing head onto the window. Brian sat between Chrisander and me, giving me the needed space to keep myself from throwing up or passing out. I started to doze off, the movement of the car didn't help the sickness, but I was too drowsy to care. The last thing I heard was the chatter of Brian and Chrisander as I drifted off to sleep.

"-att! Matt!" I was awoken, snapped my eyes open and tried to push them off. Chrisander ruffled my tousled brown hair with that sneer in place, "I told him where to drop you off. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

I blinked glancing around sort of disorientated and nodded when it dawned on me that I was still in the cab. "Uh, okay. See you tomorrow." I muttered, straightening myself on the seat as he jumped out of the car and waved off.

I heaved a deep sigh, rubbed my head as a pounding headache started to take place; I cursed at myself for not being able to tolerate alcohol. I felt a bit better than earlier, nausea and dizziness were still there but not as bad. "Whoa!" My hand darted to the back of the head seat, the car came to a sharp halt taking me completely by surprise.

My eyebrows furrowed—perplexed and peeked over trying to figure out what the hell was going on. A guy banged against the window of the taxi, the driver rolled down the window and looked nervous. "Get the fuck out of the car." I froze, my heart stilled to a near stop at the thought that he was mugging us. "What?" The driver's voice filled with disbelief.

The guy clicked his tongue, ripping open the car and pointed—what seemed to be a gun—at the driver's face. I covered my mouth, slid down onto the seat being lean enough to fit in the back seat and pulled my knees to my chest. My heart was stricken with fear, hands shook terribly, the alcohol in my system seemed to leave the moment I sobered up. "I said get the fuck out. I'm taking your car."

I closed my eyes shut and heard shuffling and movement, "Pl-Please...don't kill me. Th-" The driver was cut off by the loud, piercing cracks of what I assumed to be gunshots.

I jolted, every hair in my body stood replaying the sound of those gunshots and what made me even more scared was when a thud came afterward. I pushed myself closer, breathing shakily; I felt light-headed—head spun as a bile threatened to rise to my throat. "Fuck!" The guy cursed, jumped into the car slamming the door shut.

The car then jerked forward at rapid speed, shit I'm going to throw up. I held back as much as I could think about anything else that didn't tense me up so badly or had my heart almost thrashed out of my chest. I was scared shitless, I took a moment to calm myself and pulled out my phone. I lowered the brightness and pulled down the button on the side to have it on vibration.

I instantly started to dial the police until I heard a click, "Don't think I didn't see you. Give me your phone." His cold and hard tone had me motionless, my gaze landed on a gun pointing right at my face. I swallowed thickly, reached over for him to take and felt it leave my hand. I'm going to die. The thought itself mortified me.