20: "Stop Being So Fucking Hypocritical."

Começar do início

"Hey Lilia" I greet Lilia with a smile.

Lilia looks up from writing in her paperwork, she gives me a sincere smile. I go straight to the elevator waiting for it open.

Once it opens, I enter.

I excessively click the button '6' on the   Elevator for it go to faster and close.

But it didn't do any luck. It is still going in the same speed once it closed. I become impatient by the minute.

I groan once the elevator stopped at the '2'nd floor. I didn't want the elevator to wait for more people to enter, but it has to. I press my back onto the elevator wall. I am already late so why does it matter if I rush.. I will still remain late, regardless.

Mary Kate enters the elevator. Her eyes on her phone. Her black heels clicked with every step she took. Her white colored dress fitted her perfectly..

She looks marvelous even though she despises me.

I remember the last time when me and Mary Kate were in the elevator, she threaten to hurt me if I try to make moves on Justin..

She looks up to watch her surroundings. She looks up, her blueish green eyes looks at me. Her lips curve into a sly smirk.

"Well, well, well." She said bluntly. She leans on the elevator wall. She puts her phone away so she can keep her attention on me.

I roll my eyes, I am ready for her smart comments. She can say whatever she needs to.

Because she is one of Justin's old flings.. She was also manipulated and I'll let her have her say.

She takes out lipgloss from her purse and reapplies it on her lips. She stares at me as she applies it.

She makes sure her accuracy is good even without a mirror.

She hawks me as she examines my outfit.

She presses the '4' button on the elevator.

My outfit wasn't the best today I will admit that.. I'm wearing a raggedy old skirt and a old formal top.

She puts back her lipgloss. "How's you and Justin?" She chuckles devilishly. "I remember when I seen you guys dance so romantically. I also seen that little kiss y'all had at the auction.. Awe how adorable." She laughs, she thinks it's funny when me and Justin had our first moment..?

I expect her to yell at me or even scream but this is humorous to her?

"Are you done?" I ask.

"Well I hope that dance and kiss didn't mean anything to you.. Because me and Justin slept together yesterday." She stated. She rubs her lips together to even out her lipgloss.

So when I left, he called Mary Kate to have intercourse..

When I stopped the s.exual relationship me and Justin had, he called Mary Kate to continue their s.exual relationship..

I felt jealously pings into my heart.

Why I'm I feeling this way.?