twelve

[ E D I T E D ]

Tyler

"Hey, my love. Are you feeling any better?" Josh asks me while I lay on the couch, watching a new episode of Supernatural under the blanket Josh sleeps under. (We mostly sleep with our own blankets because both josh and I are blanket hogs.)

I nod. Actually, I feel a lot better than I have been. "Yep. I feel better. Lots better, Josh."

He smiles at me, "I'm glad, sunshine. I've got to go to the store real quick for something for dinner. You wanna come?"

"No," I shake my head. "I'm okay here. I'll be waiting for your return." Josh chuckles and pulls on his Vans and left after saying goodbye.

Since I've been sick, Josh and I haven't had any sexy time, so I think I'm gonna surprise him for when he gets back.

I jump off the couch and run into Josh and I's shared bedroom. I quickly undress, and put on my sexiest pair of panties. Afterwards, I rub my cock with my hand over my panties.

I rub myself for a little while before sticking my hand under my panties and grabbing my now hard cock. I pump myself for a few minutes before I hear Josh open the front door and yelling out, "I'm home, babe!"

I hear his footsteps coming closer to our bedroom, and soon the door is opening. "Tyler what are you doi-" he stops his sentence when he see's me.

Josh smirks. "Well well well..." he starts, "Looks like we just broke rule number three, huh?"

Suddenly, I wished I went about this tactic to getting Josh in bed a little bit differently. "I-I-I mean, I guess so." I speak in barely a whisper.

"You look so beautiful like that sunshine, but you know the rules. Now, panties off. You wanna touch yourself and cum? I'm gonna make sure you cum alright."

I gulp, instantly knowing what my punishment will be.

Not wanting it to be worse, I do as Josh says and take my panties off.

Josh gets on the bed and sits on his legs and he starts pumping my dripping hard cock.

"J-Josh..." I moan. A few minutes later, I'm cumming due to my earlier antics, but he doesn't stop pumping my sensitive cock.

Soon he does, though, and grabs a vibrator from the bedside table. He lubes it up, and shoves it into my swollen hole.

"Josh!" I moan like a pornstar as he turns the vibrator on and pumps it in and out of me.

"F-faster, Joshie! Please!"

He does as I ask, and as he does this, he puts his lips on the tip of my cock, kissing it just to tease me.

I buck my hips up, wanting my cock to be in his mouth. Josh chuckles lowly and takes a couple inches in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

The feeling of the vibrator and Josh's mouth makes me cum not a minute later.

Josh swallows my cum, and gives me a kiss, sticking his tongue in my mouth to let me taste myself.

I moan in our kiss, but josh takes the vibrator out which makes me jump a little at the feeling.

"One more time, cutie." He mumbles on my lips before going back to pumping my super sensitive cock.

"P-please, Josh. No more!" I groan out. He chuckles. "Oh, little boy. He makes the decisions and orders around here." And he tightens his hand a little, and pumps faster.

Soon enough, I'm cumming once more.

"Josh, no more, please no more!" I cry out, a couple of tears falling from my chocolate brown eyes.

"No more, sunshine. I would ask if you learned your lesson, but you probably didn't, did you?"

I look him in the eye and smirk. When I do, we both fall into a fit of giggles before Josh puts me under the covers, tucks me in, and cuddles with me.