five

(If you didn't know, Spencer's an odd shop lol. They're in malls, and the front half is kinda like Hot Topic, and the back half is naughty things. Idk if they're in any other country, but they're in America, and that's where Ty and Josh are, so.)

[ E D I T E D ]

Josh

Josh❤️😊
I'll pick you up, and we can go to the mall or something?

Tyjo👑🐱❤️
Okay! When will you be over?

Josh❤️😊
Few minutes. I'll see you:)

Our conversation ends there, and I pull my black on black Converse on my feet, grab my phone, and leave my apartment.

Time skip to the mall

"So," Tyler drags out, "what exactly are we getting at Spencer's?" His face slowly turning a bright shade of red.

I give him a cocky smirk. "Well, anything you want, sunshine. I just thought we'd stop by for a minute. Look around."

Tyler nods, his adorable face still a bit red as we enter Spencer's.

As he looks around every which way, I simply stare at him. His usually tan face is now burning red, and he's breathing a bit heavy.

"You good, sunshine?" I ask, placing one of my hands on his thick waist. He swallows, and gives me a nervous smile.

"Of course I'm good," he shakily laughs, "Why wouldn't I be?" I just chuckle and lightly pull him with me to the back of the store where more provocative things were placed.

We slowly but surely made our way through everything, me making sure Tyler wasn't too uncomfortable.

A/N

I'm sorry it's short, I just haven't been motivated to write lately... It's not just this book- it's all of my books. :/