SIX

Seth jogged in the direction the girl was wandering off to, "Megs, wait up!"

As Megan turned around to face him, he was met with what he was sure was the most beautiful sight ever. Megan was giggling in delight, birds and butterflies flitting all around her. The sun shone warmly, giving her cheeks a golden-rosy glow. 

Ethereal, he thought. Out of this world.

"Sethie!" Megan ran up to him, tugging him along into the woods, giggling. 

"Hey, hey. Slow down, Megs." Seth chuckled, as they came to a stop in a clearing. 

"What's wrong?" He noticed that the bright girl in front of him was hesitating to say something.

"Um, can you turn into a big, fluffy wolf again?" She was holding her hands together, swaying back and forth on her heels.

"Hey, fluffy? That's not it!" Seth teasingly protested, bending down to her height.

"Yes, you are!" Megan jerked her head up, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Oh, really?" Seth pretended to look indifferent. "Well then, you won't be getting a ride." When in reality, all he wanted was to phase right there and then.

"Sethie..." Megan tugged his arm, pouting.

Turning around, the corner of his mouth slipping up, he bent down again. "Alright, alright."

"Only for you." And he tapped her nose, to which she scrunched it up playfully in response. He grinned right back, white teeth and all. Then, he stepped behind a large tree trunk, throwing his clothes to the side. And a soft rippling sound could be heard, before a sandy-colored wolf slowly padded out of the shade.

"Fluffy!" Megan was so happy she was hopping up and down. Wolf-Seth huffed a little in annoyance, and padded up right up to his imprintee. He nuzzled her face, and to her surprise, licked her cheek.

"Seth!"

Hey, Megs. His great wolf head looked up at her, blue meets brown. And then he huffed in her face again, making some of her hair fly into the front of her face. She gave a light, tinkling laugh.

"Told you, you were fluffy." She grinned and went to hug his furry neck.

Yeah, yeah.

"Yeah, yeah." She tried to mock him, imitating him. 

Don't be such a parrot. He bumped her nose at her hip, then he lowered down his massive body for her to climb up.

She stuck out her tongue at him, but got on anyway.

As Seth started to trot off into the woods, Megan smiles and closed her eyes. She lies down onto Seth's soft fur, inhaling his woody scent.

...

and... that's a wrap!