BEFORE

Hello, I'm Kyra, [ @aesthetic_and_poetic ] , the author.

Before we get into the story, I'd just like to explain a few things and leave a few warnings.

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions Of Self Harm, Cussing, Sexual Scenes, Suicide and Major Character Death are all included in this book. If you are easily triggered by any of the above, I'd advise you go find a different book to read.

The story was recently fully edited, to the best of my ability at least. If you find any spelling/grammatical mistakes that I missed, please feel free to point them out.

Any offensive remarks made in the story that may be intrusive to the LGBTQ community are not at all of my belief, and written solely to develop the plot. I apologize if any remarks offend you.

Like above, if you are offended by any religious remarks made in the novel, they are not my belief and written solely for the development of the story.

If you don't like the idea of two boys or two girls being in love, and somehow find it wrong to be gay, then I'd advise you exit out of the story. If you continue on, please don't leave any negative comments toward the LGBTQ community, or they will be deleted.

Also, I'm from Canada so words like Color will be spelled as Colour, etc. So if you see one of these words please don't think it's a spelling mistake.

Anyways, don't forget to leave a vote and I hope you enjoy Boy! Have a good read. <3