35 | Brother Sister Talk

*Edited*

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a Moment, until it becomes a Memory" - Dr.Seuss

E L L A

It's been two weeks since our families met Isaac and during these weeks I thought about what I was going to say to Daniel. I didn't know if I should be angry at him or not. It was somehow his fault but he could have never known that his stupid action in high school would cause something like this. No one could have known that. I don't think anyone has told him what happened. I mean what the reason behind all of this is. The only thing he knows is that Isaac is alive which is the most important thing. So far he doesn't know that I know about his past. If he would knew he would have never agreed on meeting me. Daniel likes to run away from his problems. Like he did in high school.

Anthony decided to go to the park with his parents and Isaac Isaac. First I wanted to bring Isaac with me so Daniel could meet his nephew but I wanted to talk to Daniel and Isaac is very needy at the moment and screams a lot so he would only interrupt us. I knew that it wouldn't stay as easy as it was the first few days after we got him back. Luckily Anthony offered to take care of him on his own. Before I left to express breast milk because I wasn't able to feed Isaac when I'm away. Now when I think about it, it would have actually been helpful if I brought Isaac with me , because maybe Daniel would feel bad when I tell him why Landon kidnapped him. It wouldn't be fair of me to do that though. I have to keep in my that it wasn't his intention. 

I pulled up at his driveway and got out of my car. Actually I took Anthony's car. I couldn't resist his Porsche 911. This car is an absolute dream of mine. It took me a long time to get Anthony to let me drive it because Anthony thinks I'm a bad driver and that I would crash his car. But here I am. It's easy too easy to get what I want from him. 

I took a deep breath and then I raised my finger to ring the doorbell. Why am I so freaking nervous? It's only my brother. But what am I afraid of then? The truth? The entire time I was hoping that Landon was lying to me because he needed an excuse to why he did what he did. I know that that was probably not the case since he knew about Sarah. Not many people know that Sarah and Daniel were a thing because they kept it really private. There was just no way that Landon was lying even though I wanted to believe that Daniel was innocent.

Daniel opened the door seconds after I rang the doorbell. He hugged me and let me in.

-"So what is so urgent that you drove here to talk to me?" he asked me when we sat down on the Couch.

"Do you remember Landon?" I asked. 

-"Well yeah he's your ex of course I remember him" he replied with furrowed brows not understanding why I mentioned Landon.

"Have you met him before I introduced you to him?" I digged in deeper. I wanted him to tell me the truth. Even though I know the truth I want him to say it out loud. I need to hear it from him. I want him to admit what he did. 

-"Uhm no?" he replied and it sounded more like a question. Maybe Landon was really lying. I felt the hope rising in my but decided to ask a few more questions.

"Does the surname 'Sanders' sound familiar to you?" I asked and saw his eyes widened.

-"No there's no way" I heard him stutter.

"So you do know him?" I asked and Daniel nodded.

-"He is Sarah's little brother. I didn't even think about that. But what is he doing here? They moved away" he said still playing along with his old lie that Sarah moved away.

"Quit the act Daniel and admit what you did. I already know what you did but I want to hear you saying it" I said and crossed my arms. Daniel knew that there was no possible way to get out of this situation. He knows best how stubborn I am.