21 | Preparations

*Edited*

"It isn't where you came from. It's where you going that counts" - Ella Fitzgerald

E L L A

(24 weeks pregnant)

The next day was the day where I went shopping with Victoria and Savannah. We've been wanting to do this for a while and now we finally had the opportunity to go. They're both as excited as I am to buy clothes for my little baby boy.

After Anthony drove me home yesterday Landon was already asleep which I was glad about because I didn't have to face him after I almost slept with Anthony. I couldn't really sleep this night either. I had to make a decision. And my decision was to break up with Landon. It is for the better if I do. My son will be here in a few months and he's going to have my full attention. I can't focus on Landon as well when my son is here. I want to spend as much time with my son as possible. He's probably going to be my only child since I'm going to be single at the end of today and I'm sure not many guys want to date a woman with a kid. I know a lot of men don't have a problem with that but it's not easy to date while you have a child. Anyway. After I come tonight I'm going to break up with him. It's the right thing to do.

Victoria, Savannah and I decided that it was easier for all of us when we meet in front of the shop since we live half an hour away from each other. Now I was waiting here alone because they were already ten minutes late. Maybe they won't come because they're angry that I moved in with Landon. No that was a stupid idea of mine. They didn't see angry yesterday when we met so why would they be angry now?

They came 25 minutes later because they had an argument with Christian. They didn't tell me what the argument was about and I didn't ask them either. I had a Feeling that they didn't want me to know because usually they tell me everything.

I was looking at all the different outfits imagining how my baby will look in these outfits when suddenly Victoria voice appeared.

-"Anthony told us that you moved in with that boyfriend of yours" Victoria said and I couldn't help but hear the disgust in her voice. I thought she knew that already?

"Yeah it wasn't planned though it just happened" I shrugged and threw some clothes that I liked into the shopping cart.

-"I understand that you want to live with him but you should think about Anthony as well. I know that he told you that you can live with Landon but in reality he isn't okay with it. He feels like Landon isn't good for you " she said and I looked at her with one brow raised.
"I do know that but you have to see it from my point of view. Anthony has been freaking out because of everything and has been putting me under stress which is not good for the baby so Landon suggested that I move in with him. I'm sure you understand that I was hurt over the fact that he wouldn't believe me and didn't even let me explain" I said.

-"Yeah I do know that. He's just afraid that Landon might replace him as the baby's father. Plus seeing you with Landon kills him" he said and I furrowed my brows at her last comment. What did she mean by that? I decided to not ask her about that.

"He doesn't have to worry about this Landon is never going to replace him" I said. I didn't tell her that I was going to break up with Landon tonight in case she tells Anthony. I wanted to be the one who breaks the news to him.

-"I think that's not the only problem he has" she mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

-"Oh nothing right mum?" Savannah interrupted her mum who wanted to answer me.

-"Oh yes nothing to worry about" Victoria said with a smile.

-"So I think we need warmer clothes since it's almost winter when the baby is due" she immediately said and I know what she was trying to do. She was trying to distract me. Whatever she was about the say must be something important. I want to know what she wanted to say. But I think now is not the time to ask.