14 | "You must be Ella"

*Edited*

"I'm selfish, impatient and a Little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of Control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" - Marilyn Monroe

E L L A

(14 weeks pregnant)

I sat on the couch and ate Ice cream while I watched 'Pretty little liars' on Netflix. This was the last episode and I was dying to find out who A.D was. But at the same time I didn't want to know because I knew that I'll be disappointed. 

I always spend my night like this for the past few days. I wasn't in the mood to go out and do something fun. Not that watching Tv shows isn't fun but I think you get what I mean.

My baby bump recently started to show and I already felt fat. I don't know how I'm going to feel when I'm 9 months pregnant. I know people always say that they're proud of their bump but right now it didn't look like I was pregnant. It just looked like I ate too much. When I was younger I always had insecurities especially with my body and now to even think of getting fat makes me nervous. I mean I never had an eating disorder but I was close to one. Amelia and Rico were there for me during that time and because of them I didn't have one. I'm extremely grateful for the friends that I have.

Anthony came into the living room and looked at me annoyed. He was trying to get me to do something but I'm stubborn as hell and I wanted to stay inside. So I stayed inside and there was nothing that he could do about it. Until now.

-"You're sitting on the couch again?" he asked annoyed.

"Looks like that" I said without looking at him. My eyes were focused on the screen. I was about to find out who A.D was. Right when it started to get extremely interesting the screen went black. That motherfucker seriously turned off the TV. This was an important moment and he just turned off the TV. Who does he think he is?

"What the fuck. I wanted to watched that" I said angrily and looked at Anthony who looked back at me with a grin. He held the remote in his hand. He did it on purpose because he wanted to provoke me. Ever since I'm pregnant I had an even shorter temper so he shouldn't mess with me. 

"You son of a bit-" I wanted to insult him but he stopped me from finishing that sentence.
-"Stop swearing in front of the baby" he said.

"Are you stupid? The baby can't hear anything" I reasoned.

-"Go get dressed we're going out" he said completely ignoring what I said.

"No we're not" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

-"Stop acting like a little child and get dressed. I don't want to drag you to the restaurant" he said and I stood up. I knew that he would definitely do that and I didn't want to go in a fancy restaurant with baggy clothes. I would only embarrass myself and Anthony as well.
"Can you just stop ordering me around" I said and went upstairs to get changed.

-"Well it works" I heard him say making me roll my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see it. I tried out every single dress that I had but nothing was loose enough to hide my baby bump. I sighed. Anthony hasn't seen my baby bump yet because I was able to hide it perfectly. At home I always wore sweatpants and a loose shirt whereas in the company I always wore a loose blouse. I have barely told anyone that I'm pregnant yet. The only people in the company who know that I'm pregnant are Landon and Anthony. Well only Anthony because Landon doesn't work for the company anymore. 

I haven't told Anthony that I'm showing yet because it just seemed weird to me to say 'look I'm showing'. But since there's no other option he's going to see the baby bump tonight. I decided to put on a simple yet elegant black dress. Black always makes you look a little skinnier and that's exactly what I wanted. The bump doesn't look too noticeable in the dress . But you definitely see something if you take a closer look at it. I put makeup on my face and decided to straighten my hair. I don't straighten my hair too often but when I do I really like the look of it. It looks sexy yet elegant. I really missed having Amelia around every day. I wish she would be here to help me get ready like she always used to do. It was always a lot easier with hair because she knew exactly what she was doing. I gave my best because I didn't want to embarrass Anthony when we're going out. He has a good reputation and I don't want to ruin it by looking like complete crap. I also did not want to embarrass myself.