15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy

*Edited*

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" - Albert Einstein

E L L A

(15 weeks pregnant)

My baby bump hasn't really grown much since last week and I actually started to get more comfortable with it. I'm now at a point where I can even say that I'm proud of it because it shows that there's a life growing inside of me right now. Sometimes it still feels weird to know that there's an actual human inside of me. And I just can't wait to meet this little human in less than seven months. Ever since last week where Anthony saw my bump for the first time he wasn't able to stop touching or staring at it. It's kind of weird that he's constantly touching me considering the fact that we aren't together but I can't blame him. He just wants to build up a relationship with our child and that's totally fine with me. It's actually kind of cute though. Yesterday he even spoke to the baby and told him or her to stop making me sick. Yes I was still struggling with morning sickness. And it didn't seem to go away. It slowly started to get better but it was still there. And it was annoying as hell. 

Landon doesn't know about the little interactions between me and Anthony. It's nothing crazy and it's just because of the baby but I know the fact that Anthony was touching me would cause him to freak out. We've been together for two weeks now and in these past two weeks I already found out that he's quite overprotective and tends to get jealous pretty quickly. Me and Landon went out a couple of times maybe one or two times since we were together. Once Landon was in the restroom and a guy came up to talk to me while I was waiting for Landon to come back. When Landon saw that guy talking to me he almost punched him. I stopped him before I could do anything he would regret later on. The guy was taller and a lot more muscular than Landon anyway. Landon wouldn't have stood a chance against that man so it was only good that I held him back. I'm not a fan of violence anyway. I mean who is anyway?

Landon already found  new company to work for and I was extremely relieved when I heard that. I felt so bad after he got fired because of me so I started to look for companies who were hiring people. And luckily it worked. Since Landon wanted to leave a good first impression he had to work extra hard so that we weren't able to see each other that much anymore which was quite sad. But I got to spend more time with Anthony that way. I had to get to know him better anyway since we're co-parenting in a few months.

I laid down on my bed and read a book. I couldn't leave my bed because I felt really dizzy and every time that I got up everything got blurry. I didn't want to take the risk to stand up because I was afraid to fall on my stomach. I hoped that it would get better because I wanted to visit my parents in the afternoon. I haven't seen them in a really long time. The last time that I've seen them was when I told them that I'm keeping the baby which was like two months ago. I obviously was in contact with them but my parents are extremely busy and every time when they had a day off it was me who had to work. I didn't want to stay at home today and miss out the chance to meet my parents but if it doesn't get better then I have to stay at home.

I was concentrated on my book when a deep voice took me out of my dream world.

-"Ella why the hell are you laying on your stomach? You're hurting the baby" Anthony said not believing what he saw. 

"Actually laying on your stomach is totally fine. I looked it up and many women slept on their stomach while being pregnant and their babies turned out just fine. The baby is well protected in the womb" I said bored. I just want to finish this book without someone interrupting me. I wanted to find out if the main characters in this romance novel will end up together or not because at the moment it didn't seem so.