Chapter 9- Arielle St. Pierre & Sabrina Russell

A/N: Split POV Chapter. It starts out as Arielle's, then Sabrina's, then back to Arielle's. Big Announcement in this chapter & wanted you to see how both girls experienced it.

Also, Ryder has been changed to Ryan because I thought the other name was kinda dumb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arielle's POV

It was 3:24 pm on May 27th.

I had 3 hours and 6 minutes until Ryan would be at my house to pick me up for junior prom. My dress was stunning, acrylic nails were perfectly polished, and I had a 4 o'clock hair appointment. And where was I now..... Softball practice.

I had another 6 minutes left of practice and instead of getting out early, we had to finish out the conditioning we were assigned. 20 minutes of solid running, foot fires, sit ups, burpees, pushups, sprinting, and finally running 10 sets of the football stadium stairs.

Kill. Me. Now.

I heard the coach blow her whistle and I collapsed. Never in my entire life had I been so glad practice was over, and I play ice hockey too!!!

We grabbed our equipment and made our way back to the locker rooms. I walked over to my car, I heard my teammates yelling, "Have fun tonight Ari!" and "I'm sure you'll look beautiful!"

I turned around to yell back, hitting my self with my ponytail. I laughed and they all did too.

I drove home and before heading out of my car, I looked at the time, it was 3:34, I had just enough time for a shower before my appointment. I ran into my room, and grabbed a tank top and shorts, and brought them into my bathroom with me. I quickly turned the radio's volume up to 15 and changed it to my favorite Country Radio station. The song Settlin' by Sugarland came on. I laughed, it was exactly what I had done. I was perfectly happy with my life right now. I couldn't wait for later.

I hopped into the shower and sang my heart out. It was great. Kerosene by Miranda Lambert, Bait a Hook by Justin Moore, Cruise by Florida Georgia Line. It was unfortunately the last song I got to listen to before I got out of the shower. It was 3:52. I had showered WAY longer than I meant to. I got dressed quicker than ever and ran down the stairs, and I grabbed a Gatorade out of the fridge before bolting into my car. I pulled out while putting my seat belt and sunglasses on and drove to the salon. I pulled into the first available spot I saw. I quickly checked in with the receptionist, and pulled out the picture of the hair I wanted on my phone. I smiled, it was perfect. It had part of my bangs twisted back and with a diamond clip to hold them there. The rest of it had ringlet curls that went down my back, very simple yet elegant.

I showed the hair dresser the picture and she knew just how to do it. We were done by 4:45, and my hair was drop dread gorgeous, but would go amazingly with my dress. I payed her and thanked her and practically skipped out of the hair salon.

I got home and after showing off my hair to EVERYONE in our house, my mom, my dad (even though they are divorced they're still good friends and both wanted to be here for me tonight,) my younger brothers Zayn, Chase and Calvin, and my next door neighbors, I decided I had to do my make up before putting on my dress.

I added some concealer and a light sweep of foundation to my mostly flawless skin. I decided to focus in on my eyes. I took a light pink and added it to my eyelids, and swept a rose-purple through the crease. I added purple winged eyeliner to the top lids and glitter eyeliner to the bottom waterline. I finished off with some mascara and added a light pink lip gloss. It was just enough without being completely overwhelming.