Chapter 5- Arielle St. Pierre

"Let's go girls! We don't have all night to get there!" I glanced around to my teammates who were saying goodbye to their parents.

They all eventually hugged their parents one final time and wondered towards me. I waved goodbye to my mom and brothers.

"We ready to go?" I asked the girls.

"I think so!" Carrie replied while pulling her auburn hair into a tight ponytail. We all laughed, she seemed way too excited to be leaving for the weekend.

"Hey Carrie, when was the last time you were away from your parents for more than a night? " Bella asked her flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Umm... maybe ummm.... I don't actually remember!" she said blushing. We all looked at her like she was playing dumb, then when we realized she was being serious we all lost it.

"Ar-are you ser-serious?" I choked out laugh so hard my eyes started to water.

"Okay!" Becca said when she could breathe again, "Can we take two cars so we can all fit? I can fit five more in mine, how about you Ari?"

"I think I can fit four more too," I said counting the seats in my head, " Sabs, Ericka and Bella come with me, the rest of you go with Becca." They nodded and walked over to Becca's car and immediately started fighting over seats. We all laughed at their pointless bickering. I had a feeling that there was going to be a lot of that this weekend.

"Sabs up front with me, Ericka and Bella in the back," I said bossing those three around.

"Why do I have to sit in the back? " Ericka started to complain. " I'm older and can almost -- "

I cut her off. "Why? Because you'll be asleep in ten minutes, I know you better than that Ericka." I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll sit in the back, whatves Ari," she opened up the back door and sat in the back crossing her arms.

"Do you still want to come?" I asked, turning around in my seat to face her. "I don't care if you don't want to, less people for me to feed. Trust me, it won't break my heart. " I at her.

"Yes, I still want to come, gosh Ari what's with your attitude." She rolled her eyes and turned to look out the window.

"What's with my attitude, how bout you check yours," I muttered under my breath.

I heard Sabrina start to giggle.

"Did you heard what I just said?" I whispered to her.

"Yes," she had a big smile on her face.

We both laughed, pissing Ericka off even more as I pulled out of the field.

"Get some sleep girls we'll be in here for a while," I told them and focused on the road.

---

I drove in silence as they all slept. I would give anything to sleep right now. Long day of school, a practice, workouts, homework, and a game, and now a three and a half hour car ride. This day just kept getting longer and longer. Bored, I flipped on the sports station and listened to the baseball game, anything to keep me awake at this point, they were loosing six-two. I needed caffeine. This game would put me to sleep if I didn't get some soon. Shutting it off, I pulled into the nearest rest stop. I got two Monsters and opened one, I took a sip. Grabbing some other drinks for the others and a bag of Chex-Mix for myself.

While I was in there, I noticed I wasn't alone. Two college boys were checking me out, very obviously. I looked them both over once or twice. I mean, if Ryan does, what's the harm in it? They weren't the hottest boys I had ever seen.

"Sorry boys, I'm taken." I shook my head at them before walking out into the cool night air.

I popped in the newest Taylor Swift CD and turned the volume up to eight, before punching Sabrina in the arm waking her up.

"What?" She asked sleepily.

"Sing along with me!" I said, bouncing in my seat before singing off-key to Holy Ground.

"You have a really pretty voice," I said complementing her.

"Thanks, " she said, I could tell she was smiling.

Just then my phone started to play the familiar lines of "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody," from the Great Gatsby and Sabs started dancing.

"You know this song?" I asked her before answering,

She nodded as I said "Hi" to my mom.

"ARIELLE MARIE ST.PIERRE! GUESS WHAT?!" my mom screamed into my ear.

I held the phone a few feet away from my ear. "What mom?" I started laughing.

"The date was amazing!" she giggled. I don't remember ever hearing my mom this happy.

"Wow mom, you sound like me," I laughed.

We talked a little more and then she hung up.

"My dad had a date tonight too," I heard Sabs say.

"You know what would be cool if our parents --- " I started.

"ARI WATCH OUT!" Sabs screamed as I saw head lights coming torwards us.

I felt the crash and then the world blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the wait! Hope you all liked it! Next update ~ Either at 210 reads & 30 votes or Nov. 2nd which ever comes first.

Lalala love you guys

~Sarah <3