Chapter 7- Arielle St. Pierre

"Ugh! I hate this place it's all my fault. I hate hosp-----" I screamed, but then was shut up with a kiss from my boyfriend. This had been happening for the past 41 minutes -maybe I had been counting- I would loose my train of thought for the few seconds the kiss would last, and the it would all come back.

We broke apart and I threw a pillow across the room and screamed in fury. "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!"

Ry returned the pillow to behind my head, then bent down to look me in the eye and said "Babygirl, I love you, but you're annoying the crap out of me right now. There's only so many kisses I can shut you up with."

We both laughed and he kissed my forehead. "Do you want something?"

I looked at him and just sighed. He was done hearing me complain, I shouldn't say anything more about this place. "Can you grab my laptop so we can watch a movie?" I asked.

"Of course, what movie?" He walked over and picked up my laptop, which he had brought in with some clothes.

"Anything you want to watch," I said trying to be a good girlfriend, like as good of a boyfriend he was being to me.

He gave me a funny look. "Since when do you let me pick the movie? Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned, walking over to the bed with my laptop.

I moved over and patted the bed. Ry got the message and climbed up. As he chose what movie, I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll wake you if something happens,"

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Looking around I noticed Ry had passed out too. I kissed his ear and whispered in it "wake up, someone's at the door."

He groaned and walked over to the door, and let no one else other than his little brother Zayn in, there was no use in hiding the disgust in my face, we both hated each other.

He looked over at me in the hospital bed with a similar look of disgust on his face, "Damn Ry, I didn't know you got Arielle pregnant," he said smirking.

"Screw off, I'm not pregnant," I said flipping him off. "Why are you here anyways?"

"Be nice Princess Arielle, I just finished the dirty work you can't do" he said.

"How are they? How are the girls? Do they hate me?" I asked quickly.

"They're fine but...." He said trailing off.

"BUT?" I yelled at him.

"You didn't tell me how hot Sabrina was!" He said laughing.

That made me mad. "IF YOU EVEN THINK OF TALKING TO HER AND LEADING HER ON. I'LL HURT YOU WORST THAN YOU COULD EVER HURT HER!!!!!" I yelled.

"To freaking late princess," he said flashing me their conversations.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. NOW!" I yelled back at him.

"Later princess," he said walking out of the room, and flipping me off one last time and slamming the door.

I glared at my boyfriend. How could him and his little brother be related? Honestly, they had to have a different set of parents. I closed my eyes and heard Ry walk over.

"Baby, I'm sorry. He's an inconsiderate jerk. I'll talk to him," he said before kissing my forehead. "I have practice in a few, I have to get going. Love you babe," he kissed my lips deeply, grabbed his varsity jacket, and walked out of the room. I closed my eyes for no more than 2 seconds when heard someone else knocking in the door.

"It's open!" I called.

I heard my best friend Jaley and Sharon walk in, both talking loudly.

"Can you two shut up? I've dealt with Zayn's crap, Ryan, my teammates, oh and this stupid hospital!" I groaned loudly and they both laughed.

"Fine then, I guess you don't want these," Jaley said dumping about 7 bags of candy, 2 DVDs, the entire 3rd season of The Vampire Diaries, and a stuffed animal.

I looked down and burst out laughing. "You two are seriously awesome. I hope you know that," I giggled and opened a bag of Sour Patch Kids.

"Well we have to go. We were just stopping by and coming to check in on you. Bye Ari!!" they both smiled and walked out the door.

Confused by their short visit. I finished off the bag of Sour Patch Kids, and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long time no update. It's been a busy month. Another update coming soon! I love you all! Vote, Comment & Share!!!!