5-This Is Some Fucked Up Shit

I looked at Alpha. He was angry... Not thinking I went over to him and hugged him. It took sometime but he calmed down and hugged back. His expression changed from calm to frustrated he looked at my left side of my face and asked "how bad does it hurt?"

I didn't want to say it bit it just slipped "actually it would have hurt less if you wouldn't have slapped me today" he was going to punish me... That's the kind of person he is.

He looked guilty "I'm sorry about that Gabby. I can be an asshole sometimes but your the only one that can keep me in check... That's your job... I'm not blaming you... You can reject me if you really want to but I want you to be this packs Luna... They need you," I was shocked he actually apologized and he wanted me to be his and the packs Luna... "Gabriella Summer will you accept me as your mate?" I was happy I nodded "yes".

I hugged him and kissed him. "Alph-" he kissed me then said "please stop calling me that you've been driving me crazy! Call me Zayn! Or if that makes you uncomfortable you can even call me Mr. Ryder if you want I would rather you use my last name then use my title... Unless you want me to refer to you ad Luna!" He ranted.

I giggled that caught him off guard he smiled widely then said "I love your laugh" I blushed and mumbled "thanks... can I ask you a question?" He nodded and brought me back two an armchair and sat me on his lap "well... Are you a virgin?" I blushed harder as he chuckled "yes I am... I have saved myself for you" a shiver rippled through my whole body. Then next thing I know I'm kissing him again.

Hope you like