•vi•

"give her hell from us, peeves"

Remus Lupin wasn't your average person. Sure he hung out with his friends and had a couple nights out with them, as you do. But he wasn't exactly a human. You see, he's a half breed. He was a human, until the age of about four or five. From then on, he became a werewolf. Remus considered himself unclean and unworthy of love and marriage. Nymphadora Tonks wasn't your average person either. She too had girlfriends, and they would catch up once a mont for a girls night out. Tonks, however was a human. Just a different kind of human. You see, Tonks is a metamorphmagus. She had the ability to change her appearance at will. This caused her in much trouble during her schooling days, no wonder she was never a prefect or head-girl.

Remus and Nymphadora were a perfect match together. Everyone else seemed to think so, except themselves. And one other person. A fiery red-head, Fred Weasley. Yep, that's right. Fred Weasley. Fred couldn't believe it himself when he started to have feelings for the bright and bubbly witch. As much as he tried to push his feelings aside, he couldn't help it. He thought that if he kept telling himself he didn't like her, he would believe it himself. But that plan backfired. Tonks started to notice this strange behaviour from the prankster. Normally, Fred is smiling, or sometimes hidden with George, but they're always plotting the next prank to pull on their next victim. Tonks wanted to do something to help the red-head. She hated seeing him so upset.

The only other person that took notice of his strange behaviour was obviously his twin brother George. As much as Fred told him that nothing was wrong, George could see right through him. George had never seen his twin acting so antisocial, and excluding himself from family conversations. He really missed having his partner in crime. So, George took it upon himself to figure out why his twin was acting like a mopey git. First, he questioned the 'golden trio' aka Ron, Hermione and Harry.

"Ronniekins, Harry, Hermione. My great friends," George said, as nicely as he could.
"George, cut to the chase," Ron snapped at him. George put his hand on his chest, pretending to be offended.
"Ickle Ronnie, no need to be so snappish. I think the title of prefect has gotten to your little mind," George mocked. Ron, Harry and Hermiome all rose their eyebrows in unison. George huffed.

"If you must know, I am here to investigate the actions of my beloved twin Fred. Have you guys noticed any strange behaviour?" Ron and Harry both shook their heads. Hermione, however didn't shake her head.
"Erm, I've noticed that he's been excluding himself, and not talking much lately."
George looked at them. "Well thank you Hermione for your wonderful help. Ron, Harry, you guys are useless. Herms, would you like to accompany me on this investigation?" Hermione nodded and joined the happier twin on their task.

~~~

Remus and Nymphadora sat down on the brown, velvety, two-seater couch. Everyone else on the Order, besides the Weasley kids, Harry and Hermione, had gone away on a mission. As he was one of the most important people in the Order, Remus was confused as to why he had been asked to stay behind. Tonks, however had no objection. She felt that they were better off without her there, she always ended up messing stuff up.

Awkward silence filled the room as the two of them sat down. For some odd reason, the two of them couldn't start a conversation with each other. Remus opened his mouth to say something, when they were interrupted by loud crashing, and two peoples' yelling voices.
"GINNY? GINNY WHERE ARE-" "George, shut up!" The two voices argued.
George and Hermione stumbled into the living room where they saw Remus and Nymphadora awkwardly sitting next to each other. More awkward silence filled the room.

"Remus! Tonks! What a lovely surprise!" George exclaimed, over enthusiastically. We ran over and embraced them both in a warm bear-hug. Hermione stood in the corner and smacked her hand on her forehead. Tonks laughed.
"Okay Georgie, what's going on?" She asked, still laughing. George broke the hug with Remus.
"Me and Hermi-" "Hermione and I," corrected Hermione. George poked his tongue at her.
"Hermione and I, are looking for Ginny. We need to see if she's seen anything suspicious about Fred," George explained. Tonks stood up.

"So you guys have noticed it too?" She said to the pair. George and Hermione nodded.
"I'm sorry, what have we noticed?" Remus asked, clearly confused.
"The other night, I went to go call him to come down, and he was staring at the wall. He thought I was Ginny and snapped at me, but I left before he could turn around," Tonks explained to them.
"Really? That's so unlike him," Hermione said.
"Excuse me, uh what are we talking about?" Remus said, still super confused.
"Tonks, do you wanna join us on our investigation? Two heads are always better than three." George said. Hermione shook her head.
"That's really not how the saying goes, George," Hermione sighed.

Tonks laughed as George poked her tongue at her yet again.
"Yeah, I know for sure that I want to know what's wrong with Freddie," Tonks said.
George gasped dramatically. "Did you call him Freddie when you talked to him?!"
Tonks nodded. George gasped again.
"Tonks, Fred only lets people he likes call him Freddie. He never lets anyone else in the family, besides me call him that." This time Tonks gasped.
"Again, I still don't understand what's going on here," Remus said, slightly irritated.
"We must be off then!" Tonks said, and ran off with George and Hermione, leaving Remus behind.