Forced: "I'm falling for him!" (Its short...sorry!)

Here it is! ENJOY(:

===----===----===----===----===

Landon's P.O.V

I sat on the bed staring at the wall. I was so mad. Why did my dad have to do this to us? Yeah so maybe it'll prepare us for our future together but Iris could get really annoying... I looked up to see her. She was in a tank top and big pj bottems.

"Sexy outfit." I winked at her and she fake gagged.

"And it's staying on." She said. I shook my head and she gave me a look.

"They will be off by 10." I winked at her and she threw a pillow at my head.

"Pig." She crossed her arms as she said that.

"I'd oink oink you all night." I laughed and winked at her. Her mouth dropped. She walked over and slapped my head. I grabbed her and pinned her under me on the bed. She fought but I kept her down. She gave up and sighed.

"Do you think we are right for each other like our parents say?" Her sudden serious question struck me. I stayed ontop of her and shrugged.

"I don't really know. I mean we seem so different but we haven't had a heart to heart that would prove if we are..." I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth. I was never this way with girls.

"Should we? So maybe atleast we don't kill each other if we fully know each other?" She looked into my eyes and my heart raced. She must've felt it because she giggled abit. "No need to get nervous."

"I'm not." My voice broke. "Well a little..." I looked away.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I've never opened up to a girl before. Most girls just want to have small talk, then fuck...so that's what I do." I shifted my weight.

"Oh...well I'm not like most girls. I like getting to know a guy. It helps me understand them and know how they feel..." I looked back at her and smiled. She was really sweet. She smiled back. "So you start Landon...tell me about yourself." I laughed and layed next to her.

"Well why don't we start with..."

Iris' P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, I LOVE that movie too!" I gasped. Landon smiled.

"Wasn't it scary when Freddy popped out of nowhere when that chick was watching tv?" Landon asked. I nodded as I took a bite of my pizza. He took a bite of his too. Whoever knew we both liked the same things. Pepperoni pizza, Nightmare on Elm Street movies, the Mentalist, screamo, metal and rock music, and Subway.

"Man...we have so much in common!" I playfully nudged his leg. He took a drink of his Dr.Pepper and laughed. He grabbed my hand. Instead of me pulling back I let him. My heart pounded. He played with my hand and traced pictures on my palm with his finger. I bit my lip and stared at our hands. He took a breath and looked at me. I looked back at him.

"I've never felt like this before...theres never been a girl that I've wanted to spend all night with just talking and hanging out." He chuckled abit and smiled. "I'm glad my dad did this to us." I smiled when he said that.

"I am too." I replied. Suddenly I leaned forward and pressed my lips agaisnt his. We stayed there for about 5 minutes when I pulled back. I looked around akwardly. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that. That should have come much later on and-" He interrupted me by kissing me. We slowly began sucking on each others lips. He pulled me on top of him. We stopped kissing and stared at each other.

"I really like you Iris...and I want to be with you. I know we will be but I need to be with you before our wedding and everything." He put his hand on my cheek. "You're amazing and everything I've ever wanted but never found." I blushed and looked down. He kissed me and I layed my head on his chest.

"Want to buy Nightmare on Elm Street on paperview?" I asked and giggled. He grabbed the remote and kissed my head.

"Smart idea." He flipped on the tv. I smiled to myself.