Burger To The Face: Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

" Oh really? No just want to get to school early. " I say hesitantly.

" Oh well I could just drive you to school. " Kenzie says.

" Oh no you see I already have a- "

My sentence was cut off when we all hear a loud honking noise.

" Ride... " I finish my sentence. Dad gets up to go see who was honking and I get up as well and dash to the front door before dad can.

I walk out to my porch and see Josh's car with all the windows down. Josh was driving and Elliot was in the passengers seat while Zack was in the back, he was sipping his Unicorn Frappe before yelling:

" Get in your favorite bitches are hear. " Kenzie stands beside me. " So that's your ride? " She points over to the boys. Who were now arguing about Zack being Zack. Well except for Zack, who seemed to be in a trance.

" Yep. " Is all I say. Kenzie laughs. " Good luck with that. " She laughs before going inside. I turn around and see dad glaring at the boys.

" Ok love you dad bye! " I quickly say before running over to the Jeep and Josh takes off.

As I put my seatbelt on I see that Zack was still in a trance. " Hey, Zack. You ok? " I snap my fingers but it doesn't work.

" I'm ready to get hurt again. " He mutters.

" What? " Elliot says turning around.

" Who was that? " Zack asks me. I quirk up an eyebrow.

" I think he's talking about the blond who was standing right next to you. " Josh explains.

" Oh her? That's my sister McKenzie. " I say. I unlock my phone and scroll through my camera roll and show him a selfie me and Kenzie took.

" She's gorgeous. " - He says dream like - " I want it. " Zack says point at her on my phone.

" Um no. I know how you are with girls. No. " I tell him. He pouts. " Come on! "

" Zack you are not hitting one her sister. " Josh rolls his eyes. " I will have my princess... " He mutters and I glare at him. " Alright we are here, now you guys GET OUT. " Josh says pulling up to Weston. ( The college) Zack went to the nearby community college and Elliot said he wanted to get another degree so he went back to college.

" Alright alright, don't get you thong up in a twist. " Zack mutters, I choke on my water as Elliot snickers. Josh glares at him before Zack shuts the door.

" Let's go before we are late. " I say. He nods in agreement. A comfortable silence filled the air. Ten minutes went by before we pulled up to the school.

I open the door and get out and so does Josh. All eyes were on me and only me as I see people whispering and others snicker. Josh inches closer and puts his arm around me.

" I have your back. " He mutters to me, I nod my head. We bump into Thomas. " Hey what's going on? " Josh asks.

" It's bad, I've started taking down some of the papers. " Thomas says.

" What papers? " I say released myself from Josh's grip as both call after me. Push through the doors and my eyes widen.

Flyers, everywhere of ME. Well, my face photoshopped to a girls body, in lingerie. It looked pretty convincing. But there was no way in hell I would ever do that.