0.1

"𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." 

harry liked the boy in the skate park. the one who always had on a snap-back and muscle tee on. the one with all the tattoos, and the nice ass. the boy was the only reason he let zayn drag him to the skate park in the first place. 

he always day dreamed about talking to him. walking over to him and asking him to teach him how to skate. it was something he'd always wanted to do, but he never really had the courage to do it. 

"you're doing it again." niall said. 

niall was harry's best friend, harry always dragged him with him to the skate park because he needed someone to talk to when zayn was out on the half pipes and stuff, skating obviously. 

"doing what?" harry asked, upset as his trance was broken. 

"staring, just go talk to him." niall scoffed, walking over to the concession stand.

talking to the boy was easier said than done, at least, in harry's eyes it was. talking to the boy, was probably harder than trying to pass geometry. and harry failed geometry. 

it would be all too easy for harry to 'just talk to him', he needed a plan, he didn't want to look stupid. it wasn't like he could go up and just talk to him. he needed to think of a purpose to talk to him other than 'i want to let you fuck me into oblivion, you very hot man'. 

no, that would be boarder-line creepy, if he knew the boy, than maybe, just maybe he could. 

he promised himself, that one day, he'd talked to him. 

******************************************

so this is something i've been wanting to write for ages, and i just decided to do it (:

all the love, dj c dizzle