Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

In the Alcasia Galaxy's Alnasis Sectors which by then had came under Alcasian Republic control, Captain Thompsons, Lieutenant Commander Dan Lettans, Lieutenant Brian Tellan, Lieutenant Eric Kalans, and Lieutenant Jack Evans who were in the Armory of Scanner Array Alpha-112254-L looked out of the plasma window at the debris of numerous Alcasian Federal Military starships, crusiers, destroyers, shuttles, and transports which floated out in space.

Captain Thompsons watched as a couple of Alcasian Republic Military transports filled with a couple of Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Taskforces flew on an approach towards Alcasian Republic Military Alpha-112254-L which had a view of Berabs Five.

"Armory to Communication Intelligence." Captain Thompsons said into the intercom unit situated by the elevator's control panel. "Two of our transports are on approach, over."

After a moment, Lieutenant Commander Bryan Thalins' came over the intercom system. "Captain, we are picking up their VACS transmissions."

In the Communications Intelligence Center, Lieutenant Commander Bryan Thalians sat in front of an Video Audio Communication Screen as did Lieutenant Gregory Picken, Lieutenant Mark Ressan, and Lieutenant Dan Verras who listened to the comm traffic between the thousands of Alcasian Republic Military starships, cruisers and destroyers in the Alnanis Sectors.

"Alpha Niner-Niner-Six-Five." Lieutenant Mark Ressan said into his Video Audio Communication Screen's audio transciever. "Adjust course to Zero-Niner-Five and decrease speed to ¼ sublight speed once you pass the outer mark."

"Copy that, Scanner Array Alpha One-One-Two-Five-Four-Lima." Captain Jacobs responded over the VACs audio transciever. Lieutenant Mark Ressan looked out of the plasma window at Alcasian Republic Military Transport Alpha 9965 as the pilot adjusted course to 095 and increased speed decreased speed from full sublight to ¼ sublight speed.

After a couple of minutes, Alcasian Republic Military Transport Alpha 9965 docked to the level fifteen starboard airlock and the 100 Alcasian Republic Military officers and enlisted who were Military Police, Armory, Docking Bay, Engineering, and medical personnel boarded Scanner Array Alpha 112254-L. Once on board, they proceeded to the various duty stations on the 20 story tall orbital base.

In the nearby Ankenn Sectors, several Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assault Groups along with a few Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Groups which carried a number of Alcasian Republic Military Infantry Assault Units started to attack several planetary Alcasian Republic Military ISBM and IGBM launchers on several hundred planets.

Commander Franks who sat on the bridge of the Alcasian Republic Military Adasalia which served as the flagship of the 78834th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group watched via the tactical display as the other starships, crusiers, and destroyers along with their support craft divided into 64 vessel Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Taskforces.

From the bridge of the Adasalia, Commander Franks monitored the action conducted by those under his command while he kept the local Alcasian Republic Military Commander updated on the rapidly changing situation. At the communications console, Colonel Bryan Thomas monitored the ship-to-ship traffic between the 262,144 Alcasian Republic Military starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 78834th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group.

Over the next few hours, Colonel Thomas listened to the chatter from between the other communications officers onboard the other 262,144 Alcasian Republic Military starships, crusiers, and destroyers in the 78834th Alcasian Republic Military Combat Assault Group as the armory personnel on each vessel continued to target the Alcasian Federal Military installations on the surfaces of each planet.