Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Meanwhile on Reyen, Commander Jonathan Lencon, Commander William Lencon, Commander Brad Lencon, Commander Mark Lencon, Commander Johnny Lencon and Colonel Laura Lencon continued to sort through their myriad of personal belonging which had been collected over the past few decades.

"Well, it seems the Sancalians have restarted the border conflict along our western border." Commander Jonathan Lencon commented to his siblings as he accessed the Intel reports from the Forrester and other Amderestan Military starships, cruisers, and destroyers which had also found themselves in skirmishes against a number of Sancalian Federal Military starships, cruisers, and destroyers.

"That's what I'm hearing from Compassia as well." Commander William Lencon responded to his older brother. "Looks like our leave of absence might be coming to an end fairly soon." Commander Mark Lencon commented as he entered his credentials to access the Amderestan Military Information Service on his Santurian DA-972-D datapad.

Jonathan also had his datapad connected to the Amderesta Military Information Service and read over recent Intel Reports sent to him by Commander Timothy Forrester which pertained to the efforts of the Amdronian Group Alliance Military Combat Assistance Forces alongside the Alcasian Republic Military. Several files displayed as icons on the 10 inch rectangle shaped device were shown in rows of five. Commander Jonathan Lencon opened the first file at the left top corner of the screen which filled the ten inch screen. On it was a Sitrep from one of the Amderestan Military Intelligence Officers still on the surface of Sancalia.

"So, any news from our Intel sources on Sancalia?" Commander William Lencon commented from the other side of the room."Loads of it." Jonathan told his oldest younger brother. The situation report by the Amderestan Military Intelligence Officer whose name and location were encoded and known only to certain people with access detailed a communique from the Sancalian Federal Military Chief of Staff mentioning the deployment of additional Combat Assault Groups along the Sancalia Galaxy's western edge. A few minutes later, chimes were all heard from the Video Audio Communication Screens belonging to Jonathan, William, Brad, Mark and Johnny. After seeing who was contacting them, the five Lencon Brothers all answered at the same time. "Jonathan you're needed back on Taronia." Commander Brian Jacobs said whose image was shown on the five handheld video audio communication screens. "William, you're replacing your late father as Field Commander in the NDEG."

"Sir, who is going to be heading the Field Command Headquarters on Compassia?" Commander William Lencon inquired of AMCOS Commander Brian Jacobs. "Well, your brother Mark is, Commander. I want you, Mark and Jonathan to be on transports back to Taronia, Compassia, and Airidian One within a few hours." Commander Brian Jacobs responded.

"Yes sir." Jonathan, William and Mark all responded to the Amderestan Military Chief of Staff who terminated his end of the transmission. "Well, you three should pack up your duffels and catch those transports." Colonel Laura Lencon told Jonathan, William and Mark who each gave her a hug. "Mark, keep safe on Compassia, all right." "Relax sis, I'll be fine." Commander Mark Lencon insisted as he began to the personal things he had with him into the duffel bag. "You better and I'm sure your wife Diana does as well." Colonel Laura Lencon told her third oldest brother.

Back on Taronia, Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Jonas, Colonel Laura Forrester and several other medics stationed at Amderestan Military Base Charles Lencon sat in one of the mess halls on base and discussed various things. "Considering how things are heating up with the Sancalians, there is going to be a lot of casualties some of whom will need rehab before returning to the front." Colonel Jonas commented. "We all know this."