Living with Delinquents

Start from the beginning

Back to the present.

Why the hell is Kayden, my first boyfriend and ex standing before me? How did he find me? Does he remember that I tried and thought that I did infact killed him? What am I going to do? If he's here, there should only be one reason for it right?

I died by some mistake and am in hell. That should be it, right? Then why do I still see the sky? Isn't the sky a sign for heaven or something?

Kayden had black hair since the last ime I saw him which was like a year and a half ago. Now it was brown. He still had those beautiful blue eyes that I loved so much. Key word, loved. Now, all I see is an ocean in them trying to drown me.

"What are you doing here? Do I know you?" I asked going to the dumb act.

"Avery, I know you know who I am," he responded with.

I frowned and stepped outside, closing the door to my house. I am not going to let my guys see or know I'm talking to Kayden. They will straight-up murder him. And we do not need another reason to end up in Juvie.

I regarded Kayden with suspicion and doubt. What did he wanted?

"So what do you want then?" I questioned while I narrowed my eyes at him. The anger and the feeling of betrayal spiked up inside of me. Making my killing mood itch. So let me explain, my killing mood was when I go ape-shit crazy, making me want to kill who ever made me angry.

"I-I just wanted to know why you never visited me while I was in a coma." He said sheepishly while rubbing the nape of his neck.

What. The. Fuck.

I almost killed him and he's asking me why I never visited? What, did he wanted me to finish the job? Kill him while he was in the hospital? 

It took a while to answer him.

"Let me just ask you something," I paused, trying to build up suspense,"why?"

"I mean, you were my first serious girlfriend, and I really thought we had something special. Imagine how I felt when my parents told me you never came to see how I was doing."

Who does he think he is?! 

Let me say something, the reason why I tried to kill Kayden was because I saw him having sex with Megan, the school's whore. I mean, she literally did almost slept with the whole school. After going to his house to surprise him, since he blew off our date since he was "sick" I saw them going at it and I got the heck out of there.

After I got home, I told Rose, and for some crazy reason she told me to kill him. And I did, but not only did I killed him (or at least I thought I did), I killed Megan also. Slut deserved it, if you asked me. They were one of the first people I murdered, which led to a chain of murders. 

Back to the conversation. I guess I should act as I never killed him or Megan. I'll go along, see what's his reason for being here. And why not remind the bastard of his infidelity to me.

"Of course, I wouldn't you bastard. You cheated on me. I caught you in the act!" I said while remembering the night as if it just happened yesterday. Oh, how I wanted to kill him.

"What do you mean?"  He shot me a look of confusion. Then a look of recognition came to his face. "You mean with Rose? We didn't do anything! She came on to me, and probably told you lies since I rejected her."

What. Rose told me she slept with him. Is he lying or is she? Well, it's too late to ask now, her being dead and all.

"Not her! I meant Megan, you bastard." Wow, I'm on a roll with this whole calling him 'bastard' and all. Oh, that should be his nickname. Yeah, I could go with that.