White-Eyed

Flashback

    "Tae, I love walking with you at night." Hoseok smiled holding Taehyung's hands and leaning his head on his shoulder.

       "I love this too. Hoseok, I still think you shouldn't be out this time of day.. You are special." Taehyung claimed.

      "I don't care I just want to be able to walk with you. So let a vampire come near me, I'll be with you and that's all that matters."

       "You humans are adorable." Taehyung smiled as the two walked along the forest trail. Hoseok was wearing all black attire, black pants, black T-shirt and black shoes. Taehyung wanted him not to look visible for just in case they ran into some vampires.

       Just as they were walking they heard a tree branch shake. Taehyung felt something staring at the two and looked up bringing Hoseok close.

        A figure dressed in black and dark red classic attire stood on a tree branch staring at the two. He had black boots, black pants, red velvet coat, white dress shirt and frilled cuffs as the sleeves. He looked very classy, his black hair was fluffy and tossed to the side as his lips were stained red, and his eyes were pierce black.

     Hoseok stopped and looked up to see the vampire up on the branch smiling. He was amazed to see the stunning man before him. Taehyung gave a sour look and pulled Hoseok back.

      "What do you want, Yoongi?" Taehyung hissed.

        "Hello Taehyung, I've noticed you got another human." Yoongi inhaled the scent from above, "ah, he's a special human too!" he dropped down on his legs and couldn't stop smiling.

        "No Yoongi, he's not for you." Taehyung held Hoseok's wrist tightly.

       "He's handsome. You sure you aren't letting me keep him?" Yoongi stepped back and showed up behind Hoseok wrapping his arms around him tightly.

      "Stop scaring him!" Taehyung snatched the scared Hoseok from Yoongi.

       "I won't bite, he looks cute why would I hurt such a handsome guy?" Yoongi held his hands up and licked his lips backing away.

       "He just wanted to walk alright? Leave him alone." Taehyung continued walking with Hoseok down the trail. When Hoseok looked back to see the strangely stunning vampire, he was gone.

      As the two continued walking, they spotted Yoongi standing near a tree watching the two. Hoseok screamed in surprise and got scared.

       "Oh I'm so sorry, here, come to me and I'll give you a hug." Yoongi held out his hand approaching.

        "I said leave him alone!" Taehyung shouted.

     "You're at fault for bringing him out here now I'll never leave you and him alone. I want him" Yoongi pointed at Hoseok smiling.

      "No..." Taehyung continued walking with Hoseok untill Yoongi never showed up again. But, he was still near watching the two. That night when Taehyung dropped Hoseok at home he held his hands and looked into his eyes.

        "Hoseok, promise me... Don't ever leave me for him.." Taehyung placed his hands on Hoseok's face caressing his cheek with his cold hand.

       "I..." Hoseok moved his face away from Taehyung's hand and looked out the window from behind him. He was hoping to find Yoongi there.

        Taehyung realized he wouldn't have Hoseok for too long. Hoseok was into Yoongi at first sight and didn't want to leave him at all. It's like he felt Yoongi wouldn't hurt him. He was in love.

       "Hoseok? Please do me a favor.." Taehyung brought Hoseok's chin to face his. His eyes began to glow and used his hypnotic powers. "Promise me you won't leave me for him."
____________________________________

Present

          "Hoseok... I think we should go see if the town has any special humans.." Yoongi was sitting on a red-gold throne as Hoseok sat on the floor in front of him. Hoseok had blonde hair, eyes were white making him look blind but he wasn't. Hoseok was a white-eyed vampire which meant he was angelic and didn't feed off of humans and just cared for them.

        "Leave those humans alone Yoongi~" Hoseok sat with his legs crossed and his hand supporting his head with his hand.

        "My dear, why do you sit on the floor like that? There's things called chairs." Yoongi pointed at the chair next to him. The chairs looked like thrones. The room had red carpet rugs and it seemed like a royal room.

        "What will you do if you get a special human? Cheat on me?" Hoseok scoffed.

        "So thats why you are sitting there all mad." Yoongi laughed and played with Hoseok's blonde locks.

      "...if I see you all over a human, I'll hurt you."

       "You won't do that, you're angelic. My little angel." Yoongi cooed.

       "Shut up~" Hoseok blushed. He placed his hands on the ground and widened his bright white eyes as if he was looking at something. "Let's start heading to the forest... Theres none in the town. Forest, there is a possibility.."

        "So smart, that's why I love you." Yoongi stood up and patted Hoseok's head gently and continued walking down the hall like room until he disappeared.

      "You're too charming" Hoseok claimed sarcastically standing up and running out the room to track him with his vision.

    Meanwhile, Taehyung sighed looking at the ceiling and feeling his own hair. He turned over to see Jimin asleep facing up as told.

      Suddenly they heard a thud outside the balcony. Taehyung and Han forgot to lock those doors. Taehyung quickly got up to lock the door quietly but then saw a hand print onto the balcony glass dividers. The hand was pale and still.