Amiss

Jimin was asleep in Taehyungs room as Taehyung sat there watching over him in case anything wrong occured. The room was silent and the only sounds that lurked around was Jimin's breathing. Unexpectedly Jimin woke up and bolted to the bathroom inside of the room, throwing the door open and vomiting into the toilet. Taehyung briskly dashed to the bathroom once he heard Jimin.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Taehyung began to panic.

Jimin stopped and turned around to face Taehyung. "What the fuck did you give me.."

"I-I swear! I didn't do a thing! I got what you human's normally eat!!"

Jimin panted and flush the toilet laying on the bathroom floor catching his breath.

"Oh god, I don't know what to do..." Taehyung worried covering his face.

"Can You get me some different clothes?" Jimin claimed sitting up and began to remove his tight dress.

"Oh! Of course!" Taehyung ran out of the room leaving Jimin to wash up. After Taehyung left Jimin stood up, instantly had a headache.

Jimin went to the sink and rinsed his mouth then went to start a hot bath. Jimin relaxed in the hot bath feeling a bit better again. He used some of the lingering shampoo's that were on the bathtub shelf, he scrubbed his hair and his body until he felt clean. Once he drained the water from the tub he wrapped a yellow towel around his lower area and used another small towel to dry his hair.

     Taehyung wasn't back with his clothes yet, Taehyung didn't have fast reflexes or he wasn't fast in general. Each and every vampire has their own side ability that makes them powerful. Han had Strength along with his eye type, he had hypnotic powers too. Jungkook was fast and based on his eye type he specializes in hunting. Taehyung was able to sense things before the unthinkable occurs and his eye type was just like Hans. Hypnotic. There was many other types of eye colors such as, Black; very much of a predator when it came to coming across humans known as a killer type. Light Blue: was able to masquerade as a human. White: the angelic vampires that only tend to humans and could survive without the blood of a living thing. Finally, Yellow: was more of high jumper, being able to Jump to high places almost like flying.

        Shortly after, Han walked in with a Black luggage carrying it with no struggles as Taehyung followed him in the room.

      "There you are, Sir Taehyung." Han dropped the luggage and walked out of the room. Taehyung quickly opened the luggage and showed it to Jimin. Inside of the luggage was Jimin's clothes which made Jimin smile.

       "Oh finally! I can wear my own clothes again." Jimin went through the clothes and every thing was there, atleast five outfits from PJ's to daily wears.

      "You're welcome." Just watching Jimin get this happy made Taehyung smile and think he was good at taking care of humans.

       Jimin grabbed white boxer-like-shorts and a long black sleeved sweater that gave him small bear paws when he'd wear it. He took the clothes and changed in the bathroom.

      Taehyung layed on the bed feeling great again while Jimin walked out and layed on the spot next to Taehyung.

      "I thought you don't sleep." Jimin claimed.

      "I like to lay down alot even if I can't feel tired. Are you okay now?" Taehyung turned over and faced Jimin.

        "Just headaches." Jimin responded about to turn over on his stomach but Taehyung grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to sleep on his back.

       "No! You are to sleep like this." Taehyung raised his voice.

      "What?! Why?" Jimin was surprised, what did Taehyung mean?

        "Trust me, you have to sleep like this Jimin. It's very urgent that you do... Got it?!" Taehyung didn't look angry but just worried.

      Jimin was speechless and just nodded. Taehyung sat Jimin up and fluffed his pillow trying to make it comfortable for him.

      "What the heck are you doing?" Jimin gazed at Taehyung in confusion.

       "Shush, lay down." Taehyung demanded as Jimin did what was told. "You will now recieve food from only me. Not from Han."

      "Are you kidding me? That food you gave me got me running to the bathroom to hurl!" Jimin layed down avoiding to turn over trying not to make Taehyung raise his voice.

       "It wasn't the food that got you like that. You cannot eat anything else other than what I give you I know what's best."

       "You're creeping me out Tae." Jimin giggled.

        "If you listen to me You'll be just fine. Alright?" Taehyung layed back down and watched Jimin making sure he wouldn't sleep on his stomach tonight. "Jungkook may not be able to take care of you, but I will. This is something only I can see and no one else. You will not excersise in dangerous ways or eat something I haven't given you."

      Jimin nodded feeling weirded out by Taehyung's sudden behavior. Did Taehyung see something that can soon cause Jimin harm? Or a true blessing?