You get hurt/Die Leonard Snart

Leonard snart

You and leonard were always bickering in a playfull manner.. you were always giggly and full of life and to be honest Leonard never has seen you cry or breakdown but today he would.
As you and len stepped out of your apartment, you still giggling from suprise scaring him in the hallway, you were greeted by 6 police cars with guns out. Len reached for his icegun, you gasped "NO!" But it was too late.. you had thrown yourself infront of leonard taking the bullets that came shooting your way.. you wrapped your arms around leonard tightly letting out a pained giggle.. len shouted for the cops to stay back.. he held you as he fell to his knees.. wiping hair out of your face he teared up his chin quivering "why did you do that?!" He shouted cupping your face rocking back and forth, you gave a big fake grin "Are you crying Snarty?" He shook his head kissing your forehead, "no joking around.. be serious.." he started to sob.. you frowned "Hey.. Hey.. Its gonna be okay..." you reached up your shaking hand caressing his cheek "I love you, you gorgeous Snowflake.." you whispered.. he chuckled trying to smile for you, "Dont leave me.. I need you., we all need you." You kissed his hand which was on your cheek "Look at me.. I will see you later Alligator.." he shook his head kissing your face " No.. no..stay" your hand slowly fell from his face as your let out your last breath.. Len craddled you in his arms crying freely "I'll see you in a while Crocodile.." he whispered in your ear before raising his cold gun.. ending up freezing the whole block and not stopping there..

Should I do another you die? Mick or len? Or maybe they die! Or should I save he dies for the day I stop this book?! Which will be soon 😗