Someone hits on you Mick

You took Mick away from the waverider for a bit. They treat him like absolute fucking Garbage so you needed to calm him down (sorry for my language but im sour about legends after rewatching it.) You were in 1970 at a local biker bar. You were wearing your usual jeans with one of micks tshirts. You walked over to the bar as just just went to the bathroom you spotted a jukebox and you decided to turn on some Elvis, Mick loved Elvis.. you put on jailhouse rock and you swayed your hips walking over to mick.. he saw you and grew a grin. You grabbed his hand and he moved over swaying with you.. you stepped closer your feet matching the beat "oh you are a dancer Micky." He twirled you and eventually dipped you, he gave you a quick kiss and pulled you up, you felt a hand on your shoulder, you and mick looked over, you could feel Mick tense up.. "how much for a blowjob?" The man asked in a british accent. You made sure to block all Micks efforts to lunge at the guy"I'm sorry But I'm with my boyfriend. I'll thank you not to touch me" the man  checked you out. "Come on..I offer 5 dollars for whatevef you hide under that shirt Darling." He leaned in and Mick growled.."Listen herenyou lo.." you cut mick off "Go before I step aside and let my boyfriend loose"  the man held his hands up and stepped away. You turned to Mick and kissed his chest "see.. no need to fight. Lets get you a dri.." you got slapped on your ass.. you snapped your head to the side to meet with the same man. "10 bucks for a hour" you sighed and stepped aside "mick.. Go ahead." He grinned "NOW WERE TALKING. LETS HAVE SOME FUN. " with that he tackled the man and gave him hsi well deserved near death expirience.. you and mick had long passionate sex in rays room.. you thought it was yours! Lets just say ray was suprised.