Not the right time p1

As you were sorting the different types of medicines on the waverider your mind drifted to how you came to be on this ship.

4 months earlier

You had just finished ordering half the menu from a italian restaurant. When your bell rang you hurried to the door.. Opening it you saw a bright flash..

4 months earlier but 1 hour later

You sat up holding your head.. ''aaah.. '' you groaned and took a look around. Several people were looking at you... '' what am I doing here? Sara?'' You asked looking at your sort off friend.. Lets just say, People Go to you when they need to be stitched up.. and by people you mean vigilantes.. You also saw Martin Stein and Jackson. You knew those two because of your sister, Caitlin Snow.

Sara stepped in and spoke up about telling you they needed your medical capabilities  Now here you were four months later

 Current time

You also thought about the team.. Ray a adorable puppy. Sara Your loyal best friend whom you love to death. Stein a full of himself know it all. Jackson a nice guy but a bit too much. Amaya very nice girl but dramatic..Rip He was great. You two had a thing but not romatic theres just a click. Then Coming down to the  Crooks. Leonard. He was great, hilarious and very very Protective but he will never admit it. Then there was Mick. Where to start.. Mick was great.. Very nice to you although he had to warm up at first.. He saved you on your first day out on the field and he hasnt stopped saving you whether its Killing a alien for you or opening a peanut butter jar. And to be quite honest.. The little flirty thing you two had going on was great..You could feel yourself warm up thinking about him...

But your thoughts were interrupted by the mere thing of you being thrown to the other side of the infirmary.. The ship was shaking heavily You groaned trying to get up , You began to go dizzy and eventually you just lost it.. the last thing you heard was Your name being called  by none other then Mick Rory.

a few hours later.. You let out a whining sound as you fluttered open your eyes.. And when you finally did you were laying on a what seemed to be a bed, You felt your face. it hurt alot! As you scanned the room you saw Mick having a nap on the couch, wait hold your horses where were you? I? We?  It looked like a normal everyday livingroom.. Of a very old spooky house. ''Mick.'' You said as you got up and walked over, He woke up quite easily ''Are you alright?'' He asked getting up grabbing your shoulders.. You smiled softly and nodded ''Yes I'm fine.. What happend?..'' Mick sat you down and told what had happend.

Your ship had been attacked by a unknown enemy.. They had send a message saying their goal is too erase the team, so shortly said Rip and Sarah decided it was for the best to hide  in a different era for a while until the other give up.. What time you ask? Well Welcome to the year 1820 Chicago. Want to know which other brilliant plan they decided on? Well They decided it would be best to go full on undercover..

You stopped mick and sighed ''Where are the others now?'' He motioned to the other room ''You should really let me finish my story.'' He said following you into the kitchen..  ''Oh Good You're here. '' Sarah said handing you a piece of paper messy writing in it

Covers

Rip married to Sarah, Nates sarahs brother,

Jackson amaya brother sister, Ray Amaya's fiance

Ray and (Y/N) Martins Children,

Snart and Mick Brothers, (Y/N) Is Micks Wife

 You looked up confused ''Wait.. Micks Wife? '' You asked handing mick the Paper ''Yes.. You'll be living with those two knuckleheads. Its the safest for us and them.''  You scoff'''Sarah! How is having me with anyone else then you safe?'' Sarah sat down, You hadnt noticed Most of the others besides Rip,Leonard  and Sara herself had left ''you'll be safe with me and your husband'' Snart teased.  You slapped his arm and looked at rip ''Look we know its not the most convenient.  But We have to go and set up. Alright? '' You nodded and  went to find the others.. and mick.

Alright a little rusty but It will get better. Anyone excited for the part two?