Getting his number

Leonard Snart

As you were working in the coffee shop you were beginning to clean up, Leonard Was still there and looking rather confused...  You gave a smile and walked over ''Lost something?'' You asked with a chuckle, He nodded and held out his hand 'Give me your Phone, I gotta call my Phone. I lost it...'' You nodded and handed him your Phone ''Pass it 6669'' He took the Phone ad typed in the password. After typing in his number his pocket started to ring.. with a smirk on his face he hung up and typed something in your Phone. ''Seems like I didnt check my pocket.. Clumsy... Gotta go'' He winked handing over the Phone ''See you tomorrow'' With that he left.. You looked down on your Phone seeing his number.. Readig the name you mumbled ''Lenny Snart.''

Mick Rory

It being Thursday night you walked over to Micks usual booth.. Sitting down you bit your lip. you felt comfortable with him.. Kicking of your heels you moved to sit in a meditating position ''Those heels are killing me. Hey mick wanna hear a joke?'' He chuckled and shook his head ''Amuse me.'' you giggled softly and nodded ''If I make you smile I get a fry..'' He nodded agreeing and you looked down for a second. ''Why did the toilet paper not cross the road?'' You asked with a beginning grin, he shrugged and looked into your eyes ''They dont have legs.''  You shook your head ''No its stuck in a crack'' He laughed softly ''Thats a horrible joke'' You schrugged and grabbed a fry ''You laughed though.''  He took a bite of a fry and grew a amused smirk ''You're a funny little girl..'' Growing a blush you blurted ''You could be enjoying my funny blubbermouth if I were to have your number.'' The moment you finished your sentence he got up and  put down a crumbled note with numbers on it. plus a fifty dollar. ''Call me Skirt'' He said with a wink as he walked out.

Any suggestions gals? feedback?