Cheating on you, Mick Part two

(If you have blonde hair then you dyed it more darker blonde or if you have dark then lighter)

You stepped into your apartment, kicking of your heels and your jacket you turned on the hallway lights.. you turned and looked into the mirror. You had dyed your hair blonde.. you wore glasses instead of lenses now. for the past three months you had been trying to think of ways you could improve yourself to be more attractive. be her.. As for mick... Well you hadnt talked to him in three months.. You dropped your keys on the hallways table and you walked to your livingroom, unzipping your dress you dropped it too the ground, you stepped out and walked to the fridge taking out a bottle of rose wine. you turned and walked to your couch turning on the light.. lets say you did not expect this... There he was.. Mick sitting on your couch..  ''Mick!'' You exclaimed, He got up a confused look on his face ''You changed your hair..Where are your lenses?'' You went red ''I want you out of my house.'' He shook his head ''I'm not going. Its been months. you dont anserw calls, visits anything. We are gonna talk.'' He said in a gruff voice. It made you snap.. He was ordering you.He doesnt get to order you. You stepped up on your couch so you would match his heigt.. You turned the bottle and poured the rose wine over his head ''NOoooooooooooo'' You said drawing out the O. He growled and grabbed the bottle throwing it away roughly'''(Y/N)'' He said sternly. You clenched your fist and punched him on the nose making it bleed.. He held his nose ''I deserved That.'' He nodded.. You teared up and did it again  but this time you kneed him in the stomach to.. He growled and nodded ''I deserved that too.. Listen'' You scoffed jumping down and punching him in the face again ''Listen? Is that a order?'' You kneed him in the balls and elbowed him in the face.. he stood there taking it as he covered his nuts.. You growled.. his lack of pleading for you to stop hurting him.. it angered you..You grabbed the lamp from the ground and knocked him over the head ''PLEAD! YOU EMOTIONLESS BASTARD!'' He grabbed your hand before you could punch again.. so you backhanded his face with your other hand ''You need to stop hitting me or I will start hitting back'' He growled ''I have been begging for monts (Y/N)'' You looked up tears slipping ''When you fall in love with two people. choose the second because you wouldnt have fallen in love with the second one if you truly loved the first one..'' You sneered, he rolled his eyes ''Don't quote Depp to me. Please just give me another chance.. Let me make it up to you..'' You looked down and sniffled ''I'm not her Mick.'' You wrapped your arms around yourself, he put his hands on your shoulders ''I Dont want you to be her.. I want you to be you. which means.. lenses. Messy buns with gorgeous (H/C) Hair..I like your freckles..I dont wat you to cover them up..I want you to be you.. Not wear skirts or dresses  but sweats and my shirts.. I just want you..'' You started to cry as you wrapped your arms around him..  You just wanted to be held for now.. but there was alot to be done in your relationship..