A Big Holmes Family

This one was just eh but I found it kind of funny...? Imagine this happening though. 

Anyway here you go it's really short

- - -

"Is Mr. Holmes here?" A voice from outside the door asks as Mrs. Hudson opens the door to a young lady.

"Yes?" Four voices reply. All four men in the room - That is, Sherlock, sitting in his armchair, John, in the armchair facing Sherlock, Mycroft, sitting at the work table, and Greg, standing next to Mycroft - eagerly look up to see who this client is.

"A-Are all of you Mr. Holmes?" The young lady asks in confusion, darting her eyes over everyone. All four of them nod.

"I'm Sherlock,"

"I'm, John," John says as her points to Sherlock and makes a few hand gestures before leaning back in his chair.

"I am Mycroft Holmes," Mycroft smooths out his tie.

"And I'm Greg," Greg concludes.

The lady still looks as if she had not quite understood who these people are and asked:

"So... All of you are brothers?"

"No, we're not all brothers," Sherlock explains.

"Sherlock and I are brothers," Mycroft adds.

"Wh... What?" The lady asks again.

"Anyways, who are you looking for?" Sherlock asked.

"Mr. Holmes," The lady said.

"That would be me," All four of the men in the room said at the same time.

"I only need Mr. Holmes, stop fooling around boys," The lady said slowly, losing her patience.

"We are all four Mr. Holmes," The four men all said once again.

"But I-!"

The lady got so utterly frustrated she left in a panic.