Chapter 28

I'm very sorry about taking so long to update!! I've been busy with Shrek the musical I was in! Thank for reading and wanting me to update so much! It means a lot!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron POV.

"So your friends with Cindy now?" I asked Ava.

"Yeah, I guessing am!" She said with a smile.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked confused.

"Because this means that she won't pick on me anymore! That I can finally be confident in school!" She smiled.

"I wouldn't trust her," I said.

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"You don't know Cindy well, so if you tell her a lot about you she could turn on you," I said remembering when I told her about what happened with my girlfriend before and she told the whole school.

"Well maybe she's changed," Ava said with a shrug opening up the fridge.

"Cindy changing, that's a joke right?" I murmured with a little chuckle. I felt my phone go off in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Cam! Are you still coming out next week to see me?" Nash asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Great I'll see you then!" Nash said and hung up the phone. He could of texted me instead of calling.

"Who was that?" Ava asked coming over to the counter with a bowl of potato chips.

"Nash," I said and took a chip from the bowl.

"What did he want?" She asked.

"He asked if I could fly out to North Carolina next week," I said taking another chip.

"But next week is prom," she said with a pout.

"Oh my God! I totally forgot! I promise I'll be back by then." I said.

"Or you can go another time," Ava suggested.

"Well Nash and I already planned this trip, I have the tickets already." I said.

"Can't you return them?" She asked.

"No, but Ava I'll be back on that Friday ready to go to prom with you." I said walking over to her and hugging her close.

"Promise?" She asked holding out her pinky. I laughed at what she did.

"Promise!" I said wrapping my pinky around hers and kissing her.

"Eww! I don't want to see my best friend kissing my sister!" Seth said coming into the kitchen with Cindy. We parted and looked at them smiling.

"You have some lip stick on your lips," Seth said with a disgusted face.

"I know I look fabulous," I laughed pretending to flip my hair like a girl. Everyone started laughing.

"Yes you do," Ava laughed whipping off the lip stick.

"Ava do you want to go dress shopping with me?" Cindy asked Ava.

"I would love to!" She smiled.

"Come on let's go!" Cindy said getting her purse.

"I'll see you later," Ava said pecking my lips and leaving.

"I'm so happy their friends," Seth said watching them walk out the door.

"I don't trust her," I said crossing my arms.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"Because Cindy doesn't change. She hides her old self under her fake self." I said.

"Well maybe she did change," Seth said. I chuckled at the thought of her changing.

Ava POV.

We got to Flawless, the place where we're going shopping for our dresses. As we walked in my eyes lit up at the sight of all the beautiful dresses.

"There's so many," I said.

"Yep, now lets go try on some!" Cindy said taking my hand and running towards sections upon sections of dresses. We spent the whole day trying on dresses.

"I still can't find one," I said disappointed. Cindy got a sparkly purple dress that was strapless and went up to a little bit above her knees.

"Don't give up," She said. I looked up and saw a dress that caught my eye. It was a baby blue dress that went up to the knees. There was a black ribbon on the waist and sparkle on top. The bottom of the dress was silk.

"I want to try on that," I said pointing to the dress. We got the dress and tried it on. When I looked in the mirror my breath was taken away. The dress showed off my curves perfectly.

"It's beautiful," Cindy said. I smiled.

"I want this!" I smiled.

"You better!" Cindy smiled. I can't wait for Cameron to see this!