Chapter 2

Cameron POV.

I've always had a crush in Ava. I mean how couldn't you. Her long blonde hair down to her bright green eyes that sparkle when she looks at me. Her small body that's fits perfectly with mine.

"Cameron! Come on!" Cindy yelled interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Lets go to your room," she smirked.

"No, I'm playing my game." I said sitting back down. I'm only dating her because my friends told me to.

"Why do you even hang out with her?" Cindy asked sitting down next to me and rubbing her hands on my chest.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked removing her hands from my chest.

"Because she's a complete boy and she's ugly." Cindy said with a disgusted face.

"Don't talk about her like that." I said.

"Why not? Do you like her more than me?" She asked.

"Yes," I murmured.

"What did you say?" She asked. I ignored her and played my game.

"Cameron come on, your parents aren't home, we can have some fun." She said pulling my arm.

"No!" I yelled. I'm still a virgin and I don't want to give up my v card to her.

"Come on," she begged.

"Get out," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"But Cameron," she pleaded. I got up and picked her up leading her to the door. I opened the door and put her out.

"Cameron-" I shut the door and locked it before she could say anything.

Ava POV.

I walked outside my house to take a walk to the beach. I saw Cindy walking towards me and I stopped.

"You stupid hoe!" She yelled.

"Stop being so hard on yourself," I smiled. She ran up to me and punched me.

"It's on!" I said jumping on top of her. I punched her face and pulled her hair. We rolled around sharing our hatred for each other until Seth and Cameron came and split us apart.

"What are you girls doing?" Cameron asked holding back Cindy.

"Camy she jumped on me and hit me," she pouted.

"Then how did she get all those bruises and scratches on her face, I dot think she would have done that to herself." Cameron said.

"You never know what this freak could do," she said looking me up and down.

"That's it!" I yelled ripping out of Seth's grip and jumping on top of her punching her. Cameron pulled me off.

"Seth can you take Cindy?" Cameron asked.

"Cameron I'm your girlfriend," Cindy said.

"I'll take Ava," Seth said taking me inside. This is why I don't like Seth.