Chapter 24

Ava POV.

Today was one if those sad days. This was the day my mom died from breast cancer 5 years ago. I remember when she died. It was the worst day of my life. The only one who I actually opened up to had left me for a better place.

"Hey," Cameron said coming into my room and wrapping his arm around me as he sat on the bed. He knew what today was.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Sad," I said putting my head down.

"I just wish she was here to see us now, to give me advice, and just be there for me." I added.

"Ava, she is here with you. You just can't see her. She's probably in heaven smiling down at us," he said smiling down at me. The thought of my mom happy in heaven made me happy.

"You're right!" I smiled hugging him. I walked to Seth's room to see how he was doing.

"How are you?" I asked when he opened the door. He had tears in his eyes and all I did was hug him close to me.

"She's up in heaven watching us with a big smile on her face," I whisper in his ear. He looks at me and smiles at thought like I did.

"Thanks sis," he smiled ruffling my hair. Before he closed his door I caught a glimpse in his room. Cindy was in there. I went back to my room with clenched fist.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asked looking concerned.

"Cindy is in Seth's room," I said through gritted teeth.

"What?" Cameron asked now standing up.

"I caught a glimpse in his room before he closed the door and saw her in there, she's trying to get to my brother." I said clenching my fist harder. My finger nails dug into my palms. Then the worst thought entered my mind. What if Cindy is trying to get Cameron back by making him jealous. I started to get dizzy.

"Ava are you okay?" Cameron asked.

"I need to sit down," I said. Cameron grabbed into my arm and walked me over to my bed setting me down. He knelt down in front of me and looked me in the eyes.

"I know what you're thinking," he said.

"You think that I'm going to go back to Cindy," he said.

"Yeah," I admitted. He pulled me into a hug.

"Don't ever forget I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short and it's not over!