Chapter 30

Ava POV.

"I miss Cameron so much!" I said while laying on the couch. Cindy was laying on the opposite couch as me. I just got home from dropping off Cameron from the air port. That was the worse part of my day. Having to say goodbye to someone you love.

"He's gonna come back," she said.

"Yeah but what if he doesn't come back on time?" I asked.

"His lost because he won't see you in that beautiful dress," she said.

"But I want Cameron there," I said.

"He will be, believe in him." She said.

"Yes Peter Pan," I said.

"How was that Peter Pan like?" She asked.

"Because you told me to believe, Peter Pan told everyone to believe in fairies." I said.

"There's something wrong with you," she said.

"Many things," I said and go up and walked to the kitchen.

"So how are you and Seth?" I asked taking out a bag of potato chips.

"He's amazing, I never thought that I would like him before. But now after getting to know him he's probably the best boyfriend I have had." She smiled. It was actually nice to see her happy with my brother.

"I'm happy for you guys!" I smiled.

"Really I thought you would be grossed out," she said.

"No, I'm happy that your happy with my brother and my brothers happy with you." I smiled.

"So what happened with you and Jake?" She asked. The memories of the night Jake raped me popped in my head.

"Can we not talk about it?" I asked.

"It's better to talk about it instead of keeping it in," she said.

"Me and Jake had a miss understanding that's all," I said.

"I'm sure thats not all," she said.

"I'm not going to tell you, it's none of your business." I said raising my voice.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I want bring it up," she said.

"I'm sorry I just can't bare to think about it." I said.

"I'm going to go see your brother," she said.

"Okay," I said as she walked away.

Cindy POV.

I went up to Seth's room and opened the door. He was laying on his bed playing on his x box.

"Hey can you tell me what happened with Jake and Ava?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked pausing his game.

"Because I want to know," I said.

"I'm not going to tell you," he said.

"Please," I begged.

"It's Ava's business not mine." He said.

"Fine, well I wanted to say goodbye before I left." I said getting on top of him and kissing his lips.

"Bye," I said parting after awhile.

"Bye," he said as I left the room. I decided to go see Jake in jail. When I got there I was sent to that place where there's a phone on one side and another phone on the other to talk to whoever.

"Hey Jake," I smiled.

"Hey sweetheart," he said.

"Can you tell me what happened with you and Ava. You didn't really tell me your plan before you did it," I said.

"Of course so here's what happened...."