Chapter 8

Cameron POV.

"So she just full fledged made out with him right in front of you?" Nash asked bewailed.

"Yeah, I thought she liked me." I said looking down.

"Well first if all you had a girlfriend what was she suppose to do, wait for you guys to get married and then try to get you to want her?" Carter asked.

"No, I thought I would make her jealous and she'd throw her self at me," I said.

"Dude, you know that Ava doesn't throw herself at guys," Arron said.

"Well it sure looked like it with Jake," I said.

"Because maybe she actually had feelings for him and he had feelings for her, and didn't play games with her." Matthew said. They were right.

"Yeah I guess," I said not really wanting to admit it.

"Now lets go make some vines!" Nash yelled as we all piled upstairs.

Ava POV.

"Jake?" I asked in between kisses.

"Yes?" He asked then reconnected our lips.

"Can. We. Take. A. Brake?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yeah sure," he said rolling off me.

"Thanks for coming over," I smiled. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I said getting up and going to the bathroom. As I was in the shower I heard the door to the bathroom open and close.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need to take a shower too," he said taking off his shirt revealing his toned abs.

"Um okay," I said nervously. I've only taken baths and a shower with Cameron. Jake jumped in and came close to me.

"You look amazing," he smiled. He went behind me and pressed his body against mine. It felt weird. With Cameron it felt natural. I felt Jake get hard and I got so grossed out.

"Okay I'm done," I said hopping out.

"But you only washed your hair," he said.

"I'm good," I said putting on clothes and walking out. I went downstairs for some water when I saw a note. It read:

Ava,

Seth and I went out to Aunt Mary's party. We won't be back until tomorrow.

~dad

"Great their gone," Jake smirked.

"Oh my God you scared me!" I yelled hitting him in the chest.

"Ow," he said. I laughed and walked to my room.

"Come on let's do something," Jake said running into my room.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I could show you how to grind," he smirked.

"Okay," I said sitting on my bed. He turned on that song that goes 'I'm gon ride, I'm gon ride' I don't know what it's called.

Jake got on the floor and started to grind. He was really good. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down underneath him. Then he started to grind on me. This felt so good but it was wrong.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said unsure. He bent his head down and kissed my lips. The kiss got steamy and soon Jake was pulling off clothes.

"No," I said stopping. I'm not ready.

"Come on let loss," he said kissing my neck.

"No stop!" I said pushing him off. He grabbed pants and pulled them down.

"Don't worry this will only hurt a little," he smirked pulling down his pants.

"No!" I yelled trying to get away. But he pulled me back every time. He pulled out a condom out of the pocket of his pants and slide it on. I was crying now. In a second he's going to take away my Virginity.

"Stop! Please stop!" I yelled crying. He position himself at my entrance.

"Please stop!" I yelled as loud as I could. I wish Cameron would come.

"Baby this will only hurt a little," he smirked slamming into me. I yelled as the pain that shot threw my body.

"Scream my name!" He yelled as he slammed in to me.

"Stop!" Someone yelled from the window. Cameron. He jumped in and pulled Jake off me. I pulled up my pants as Nash came in.

"Are you okay?" He asked coming towards me.

"No," I cried as he cradled me in his arms.

"Shh, everything's going to be okay," He whispered in my ear. Cameron started to punch and kicking Jake till he was knocked out. But he wouldn't stop until the other boys came in and pulled him away. Blood was all over Jakes face and Cameron's knuckles.

"Ava, I'm so sorry. I heard you scream but I didn't come in time," Cameron said coming towards me.

"No I'm sorry for not believing what you said," I said as Cameron picked me up bridal style. Pain shot through my body again. I cringed in pain.

"I'm sorry," Cameron said looking at me.

"It's okay," I said through clenched teeth.