Chapter 26

Ava POV.

"Um excuse me but your bra strap is showing," the lady, who was in the bathroom, said.

"Oh no! No one should know that I a teenage female is wearing a bra! Someone call Victoria because her secret is out!" I yelled. The lady ran out the bathroom and I was left alone. I didn't want to face Cameron. He is going to give me a long talk on what I did. Or worse break up with me.

I walked out the door and looked around. Cameron wasn't outside the door. That's weird. I walked around and felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Ava we need to talk," Cameron said and kept holding me till we got to the car. When we got in the car he locked the doors.

"Cameron why are you making a big deal about this?" I asked sliding into the backseat. Cameron sat by my side and looked at me.

"Because I want you to be happy, and with Cindy around you always worry." He said looking me into the eyes.

"Well you can't blame me. She's gorgeous and I know that you have feelings for her still," I said pouting.

"Look at me," I shook my head.

"Look at me!" Cameron said raising his voice. I looked up and his lips crashed against mine. He laid me down on my back and got on top of me without leaving my lips. The kiss got heated very quickly until we heard the car door unlock. We looked at each other and quickly got up and fixed our clothes.

"Hey, we left the movie since you guys left." Seth said peeking his head through the door.

"You didn't have to," I said. Cindy and Seth got into the car and started it.

"Well we did and we can do it another time," Seth smiled. Why was he being so nice? When we got home Cameron and I decided to take a walk.

"Wait Ava!" Seth yelled from behind.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"I saw you guys in the car, you better watch it." He whispered in my ear and then ran away.

"What was that about?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing, he's just being Seth." I lied and turned to walk.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked as we began walking hand in hand.

"No, I'm actually glad you gave her a piece of your mind." Cameron smiled.

"How long did she bully you?" Cameron asked.

"Since 6th grade. For some reason she never liked me." I said.

"I don't see why she couldn't like you. But why didn't you tell me it was that bad?" He asked.

"Because I saw how happy you were when you were with her." I admitted.

"I wasn't as happy as you thought," he murmured.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I wasn't happy with her, I only dated her so you would get jealous and want me more. But as time went on we separated because of Cindy." He said putting his head down.

"Well at least we are together now," I smiled. He looked at me and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"And I'm so happy!" He yelled picking me up and spinning me around. When he set me down he pressed his soft lips against mine.

"I love you!" he said against my lips.

"I love you, too!" I smiled.

Cindy POV.

I heard everything Cameron and Ava said. Am I really that bad? And did Cameron really not like me?

"Seth was I really that mean to Ava?" I asked.

"To be honest you were. Ava use to come home everyday crying because of you and she didn't have anyone to talk to but me." He said.

"What about your mom?" I asked. Seth got quiet and I knew I said something wrong.

"She's not alive," he said after a while.

"I'm so sorry," I said hugging him. Now I know I messed up.