.10.

Louis went to school and the next day, his wallet in his pocket withholding the sonogram of his unborn child. His smile couldn't possibly be bigger. He just wishes Harry was here too. He strode to the table, filled with pride, ready to tell the boys about his appointment yesterday.

He got to the table and Liam, Niall and Zayn were all already there. Louis was thankful that he wouldn't have to wait for any of them, because he honestly wasn't sure he'd be able to hold it in much longer. He practically skipped the last couple of steps to the table. He smiled as all the boys looked up at the boy, each wearing a surprised face. "Whats up Lou? You look awful chipper this morning..?" Zayn asked, looking at the omega, a little amused.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing?" Louis chuckled. Zayn shrugged, ruffing up the omegas hair. Louis grunted, with a pout as Zayn released him. But the pout was soon replaced with the same smile he'd had since the appointment yesterday afternoon. "Oohhh, I see whats happening,-" they all looked toward Niall who had a cheeky smirk on his face, shaking his finger at Louis knowingly. "-you and Harry had-" Niall stopped talking when Liam's large hand shot up to cover Niall's face.

Liam's sat looking at Niall in disbelief. Zayn suddenly burst out laughing, Niall clawing Liams hand away so he could join Zayn. Liam sighed and put his head in his hands. Louis, on the other hand, was crimson. "N-no, we-, I-, No!" Louis stuttered, trying his best to push through the embarrassment and finish his sentence.

"Does it have anything to do with your doctors appointment, Louis?" Zayn smirked after he'd calmed down from his fit of laughter. Louis looked at Zayn, looking shocked and mad. "You remembered?" Louis questioned and Zayn simply nodded. "And you still let Niall say that and me be a stuttering mess trying to get out what you already knew!?" Louis looked genuinely pissed, and Zayn would be lying if he said he wasn't a little scared right now.

The bell rang before any of them could say another word and Zayn practically bolted from the table. Louis grumbled under his breath and he Niall and Liam walk to their class. Niall giggling at the other omegas attitude. And Liam throwing his arm over louis' shoulders in a sympathetic manner.

**
Louis sat in class, chewing on the end of his pencil, finding it hard to concentrate on what the teacher is saying, his mind only focused on his alpha. It's been difficult not seeing Harry every day, he may not be in all of Louis' classes, but they're together at school and at home whenever they possibly can be. Louis knows its only been two days without Harry at school. But they haven't spent more than a couple of hours being apart since they mated. And its been it has, in all honesty, been affecting Louis a little bit.

Louis' hand shot up and the teacher simply nodded at the omega, no questions asked. Because Louis was pregnant, he was on a loose leash. Metaphorically, of course. It was one of the best things about being pregnant. Besides the actual baby.

Louis smiled thankfully at the teacher and he walked out the classroom door. He wondered down the hall, to the toilets, taking his time. Its not like he was in a rush to get back to class. He walked into the toilets and did his business. Once he'd finished, Louis walked over to the vanity and washed his hands, he looked at himself in the mirror. His usually sharp jawline had rounded. He hates that he was putting on weight. He leant down and splashed himself with water.

Louis walked out of the bathrooms and began to waddle back to his classroom. As he passed a door to one of the classrooms, he came in contact with something solid. He looked up and saw Kyle Bennett. To say Louis was frightened would be an understatement. This was the last thing he needed.