.8.

Louis finished putting some snacks into his bag. These days he seemed to have more food than books in his school bag. But at 20 weeks pregnant, it's to be expected. Or at least that what his mum says to try and make him feel better about eating so much. "Baby, you don't have to go. Just stay home with me" Harry whined, holding Louis from behind. Louis smiled at his clingy mate, some people don't like clingy, Louis, on the other hand, loves it. He loved feeling like Harry can't even spend a few hours without him. He loves feeling loved.

"Hazza, you know very well that you are not staying home today. You're going to work." Louis turned around, Harry's arms still around him, as he looked up into Harry's sad eyes and he smirked. "Because you're a bad boy" he spoke slowly and Harry's face changed from sad to intrigued. "I'll show you bad" He smirked and leant down to Louis's neck, sucking at the mate mark he'd left there. Louis threw his head back, he wasn't prepared for that. Louis grabbed a handful of Harrys hair at the back of his head and he pulled the alpha away from his neck, as much as it pained him to do so.

"Easy there Haz, don't get me too excited before I've gotta sit alone in a car alone with my mother." Louis huffed, trying to clear his mind from the lust that currently filled it. "But Louis" Harry dragged out the omegas name, and whined as the omega took slipped out of his grip. Louis zipped up his bag and left it on the table. "Harry. You know I want nothing more than to stay in here, with you, all day. But thats not happening. I have to go to school, and you have to go to work." Louis sighed, he really did want to stay home with Harry all day, but his Anne already organised for Harry to work all week."Fine. But I want to pick you up from school every day, and I want you tell me everything that happened that day. Every single detail." Harry demanded, and louis wanted to chuckle, but he held it back. "Yes alpha" Louis spoke with sarcasm and Harry gave him an 'I'm watching you' gesture as he walked to his room.

Louis heard a knock on the door, knowing it would be his mother, he walked towards Harrys room, and met Harry in the doorway. "I'll see you this afternoon." Harry smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss on his omegas lips. "Remember we have an our 20 week scan. Love you" Louis stood on his tippy toes and pecked Harrys lips, making the alpha chuckle.

**

Zayn was waiting out the front of the school, leaning against the building, cigarette in hand. Louis wondered how the alpha hadn't been expelled yet. Probably because no one else would take him. Louis smirked to himself, as he got closer Zayn put out the cigarette and fanned the air around him. A few weeks ago Harry made it very clear that if he ever smelt smoke on Louis, he'd personally make Zayn eat a whole pack of them. So he now went out of his way t o make sure Louis was never around went he lit up. "So, your perfect boyfriend isn't so perfect after all" Zayn smirked as he hugged Louis. "You can't talk Malik." Louis rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah. I was surprised none the less to get a phone call from Harry this morning, asking me to look after you for the week. Oh how the tables have turned." Zayn snickered.

Louis looked as if he were about to say something before Zayn butted in, "I know i asked Liam to look after you, but it's pretty obvious that Harry took it among himself to 'look after you'" Zayn gestured towards Louis pregnant belly, making the omega blush. "Anyway. What do we have first period?" Louis asked quickly, keen to change the subject. "I'm really not sure what YOU have, as for me. I don't have classes today. I just really don't want to go." Zayn shrugged, he had his hands in his pockets, no school bag and a smoulder on his face, Louis had to admit, he did have swagger.

Louis thought for a second, maybe he should skip class with Zayn. He did want to spend more time with his best friend. And whats one day off. "Well in that case, neither do I" Louis smiled up at the alpha, who in turn, was looking down at him in shock. "Louis, I really think you should go to class-" Zayn began, scratching the back of his neck. "Don't you wanna hang out with me?" Louis halted, and looked like he was genuinely going to cry. "I-I mean, of course Lou! Stay with me today, just please! Don't cry. You know I can't handle crying." Zayn had grabbed Louis arms and was shaking him a little, Louis nodded, and sniffled,. "O-okay. Thanks Zaynie" the boys continued walking and Louis smirked. He still has Zayn wrapped around his little finger.

The two boys walked out to the oval, where no on was, because they were all smart, and inside, getting an education. Louis was currently on the phone, telling the schools office to say that he had his twenty week scan so we wouldn't be in today. So really, he was only half lying. "Yep, thanks Kelly. Yes, I'll bring in the scan for you to see tomorrow. Thank you. Bye." Louis finished the phone call. "Kelly is the only nice lady who works there. The rest are grumpy old hags." Zayn added as the walked towards the back fence, towards the busy streets of their small town.

They reached the fence and Zayn fiddled with some loose wire attacked to the pole, and he pulled back a good metre of wire, leaving plenty of room for the two to slip through it. Zayn readjusted the wire, "You've done this a fair bit haven't you." Louis shook his head, watching Zayn wrap the wire back around the pole, leaving it looking completely intact and untouched. Zayn shrugged with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, basically since the second year of school. I never told you because I didn't wanna drag you into trouble." Zayn smiled down at the omega. "Well you had no trouble doing that anyway" Louis sassed at the alpha, who grabbed the boy and ruffed his hair around.

Louis pushed out of Zayns grip and the two chuckled, both feeling completely comfortable in each others company. Louis was glad, he was a little worried it might be awkward. But they are still as close as they ever were. He and Zayn had the type of friendship were they don't spend every day together, but they are still just as close as the type of people that do. Louis was so glad to have Zayn in his life. He smiled at the alpha, who just smirked down at him. He wondered if Zayn was thinking the same thing.

SideNote:
So the next chapter is going to be a continuation of this one, i just don't want to make a part one/part two.
I hope you guys like a bit of Zoury, I just wanted Louis and Zayn to maintain their friendship, so thats what this and the next chapter is about.
Also, I love the photo, it looks like Zayn is holding Louis's tummy :)