.3.

Louis was shaking with nerves. He was currently getting ready to go out with Harry, and meet up with Zayn, Liam and Niall, to tell them about the baby. He was worried about his the boys judging him, and not wanting to be his friend anymore.

He really didn't wasn't to lose the boys, they'd made such an impact on his life, in such a little time. Louis's knee was bouncing up and down as he sat on the closed toilet seat, while Harry shaved. Harry glanced down at Louis through the mirror.

He sighed, Louis had been like this all morning, and couldn't sleep last night either. He wished he could take away Louis's nerves. Harry, still half shaven, left his razor on the sink and walked to his shaking omega.

"Louis" he whispered as his hand stroked Louis's cheek, causing his mate to regain composure on the situation. "Huh?" Louis uttered as he looked around the room, almost as if he'd forgotten where he was. "Lou, you don't need to be nervous, its all going to be fine. I promise you." Harry smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Louis's lips.

**

Louis and Harry pulled up to the bowling alley, Louis still an anxious mess. Harry tried his best to calm his omega, but knew Louis would stay in this state until they told their friends the news.

All three boys were already inside waiting for them. Liam and Zayn playing with the air hockey table that sat near the counters. Niall was first to spot the two, rushing over to Louis with open arms. "I haven't seen you in so long!" He exclaimed as he crashed into Louis, the two omegas stumbling back. "Hey, be gentle!" Harry scolded, receiving an eye roll from Niall.

"You're so over protective" he teased. Louis blushed and it was the alphas turn to roll his eyes. He smirked, looking at his omegas pink cheeks. "Of course I am. I have to protect whats mine" he pulled the omega to his chest and chuckled as Louis tried to burry his head in it.

Suddenly there was a commotion coming from the air hockey table. "YOU CHEATED!" Zayn shouted, slamming his paddle on the table. Liam threw his hands in the air, jumping in the air as he cheered for his own victory. Niall ran to his alphas side, feeding his ego and smothering him with complements.

Once Zayn settled down, still muttering about curse words among other things, the five went to grab their shoes. Liam went first, rolling the ball with strength, causing him to gain a strike. He turned with a immediately looked at Zayn, a smug look plastered on his face. Zayn felt his own face grow hot, and he stood, shoving Liam's shoulder as pushed past.

Though he calm down when he made a spare. Harry kissed the back of Louis's hand as he stood, taking Zayn's place. Zayn sat where Harry did, and Louis leant close to him so he could hear, "you've never taken loosing lightly" Louis teased. Zayn shot Louis a glare, but stopped. He smelt something, unfamiliar, something very sweet.

He leant closer to Louis, sniffing the omega, the scent seemingly coming from him. And he was right. Louis smelt sweeter than usual, something was different. Louis backed away, a little creeped out by his friends actions.

When he heard Harry grunt in satisfaction, he stood, still looking at Zayns puzzled face. As Louis made his way to the bowling balls, Zayn shuffled closer to Liam. "Come to tell me how great I am?" Liam smirked, Zayn scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Get over yourself man. And no, I wanted to ask something" Zayn asked, and Liam simply waiting for him to continue.

Zayn glanced at where Louis sat, by Harrys side, the alphas arm draped over this omegas shoulders. He turned back to Liam, "Have you; smelt Louis?" Zayn asked and Liam looked appalled. "No I haven't 'smelt Louis'! What the hell Zayn?!" He whisper shouted at the alpha, who felt a little embarrassed.

**

Louis's anxiety returned after the temporary distraction of bowling. The boys were all in the carpark, about to depart, when Harry gave Louis a little nudge and a supportive smile. Louis took a deep breath.

"Uh, guys" he spoke shyly, obviously not loud enough. "Guys" he spoke a louder, receiving everyone attention. Niall smiled, knowing what was about to happen. He felt nervous under the gaze of the four boys. It was now or never.

"Uh, I-, um..." he stared at the ground, shuffling his feet, finding himself unable to finish his sentence. "Louis is pregnant" Harry spoke and everyone's head snapped to look at him, including Louis's.

The alphas look at each other, dumbfounded. Louis watching their faces in anticipation. "I knew it! I knew I smelt something different about you!" Zayn cheered with a smirk. Gaining a chuckle from Louis, and a warning glare from Harry.

Liam's face gained a smile as he registered the surprising news. Niall was the first to walk over to Louis. "Congratulations guys! How did Harry react?" He asked hugging the two. "Great! Thank goodness." Louis smiled. And Harry looked confused at the two. "Niall already knew?" He asked. "Oh honey, I bought the tests! I was there the whole time" he sassed, looking proud of himself. Harry just chucked, rolling his eyes. "Well thanks for taking care of him" he hugged the blond, "of course." Niall smiled in gratitude.

Liam and Zayn both gave their congratulations to the two. "Can I be the first to say, you two are going to make a beautiful baby." Zayn smirked, gaining laughter from his friends.

Louis felt overwhelming joy, knowing that everyone he cared about, knew about his pregnancy, and didn't disown him. He really couldn't ask for better people in his life.

Side Note:
That was a lotta eye rollin'. 😂
I hope you guys are enjoying the book, I'm hoping to give this one a little more attention. Im so grateful for you all, I love reading the things you have to say, thank you all tremendously. 💝💝💝