.9.

Zayn and Louis kept walking alone the foot path and they made it to a bus stop. They sat and talked for about five minutes while they waited for the bus.

"Louis, I just want you to know, I'm really glad you found Harry. Anyone can see he adores you, and you deserve nothing less. He's a good lad, he's lucky to have have you Lou. You're both going to be great parents." Zayn smiled at the omega, who looked like he was tearing up.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry Zayn, it's these damn hormones!" Louis sniffled and laughed a little himself. "Zee thats so sweet of you to say. You might fool everyone else, but I know you're a big softie." Louis smirks and butt bumps the alpha. "Yeah yeah. Whatever you say" Zayn played it cool, but on the inside he wanted to hug Louis.

The bus turned up after a short wait. The boys let the other passengers on first, Louis swung his bag off his back, trying to open his sticker to get his wallet out, but it was stuck, he yanked and yanked but it wouldn't budge, and Zayn had nothing but a pack of cigarettes on him.

"Zee, wait. We don't have money." Louis started to panic a little bit as Zayn scoffed at him. "Louis, please." He chuckled lowly shaking his head, and walked onto the bus.

"Morning Jonathan" Zayn shook the bus drivers hand. "Morning Zayn, the usual?" He asked, Louis stood behind the two, feeling confused. "Yeah, and for my best friend here" Zayn stood to the side, letting the old man look at Louis who smiled shyly, giving him and awkward wave.

The man had dark hair that was starting to turn grey at the roots, and a completely grey beard. His eyes and skin were dark, he turned back to Zayn and smiled, "No problem bud." Zayn started walking toward the back of the bus, gesturing for Louis to follow.

The two boys took a seat in the back left corner of the bus. As they took off Louis turned to his friend. "What the hell. How do you get on a bus like 'usual' without paying?" Louis asked Zayn, who could tell the omega was freaking out.

"Because thats my uncle John. He's been doing this route for six years." Zayn smirked as the omega came to realisation. "Oh.. Right." Louis blushed, looking a little embarrassed for overreacting. "No need to stress Louis. I wouldn't put you in any sort of danger." Zayn smiled reassuringly.

"Where are we going anyway?" Louis asked taking out the earphone Zayn had leant him. Zayn took out to other earphone from his own ear, "To the mall, theres plenty to do, and I'm sure you'll get hungry soon." Zayn smirked and louis rolled his eyes and gave the alpha a friendly punch to the arm.

**

"Thanks Uncle John." Zayn smiled as they hopped off the bus. "Bye Zayn, don't get the nice boy in any trouble." He joked before he closed the doors and took off.

Louis and Zayn walked into the building and made their way to the food court, after Louis insisted he'd die if he didn't get some food in his stomach. So thats how they found themselves in the food court. Louis didn't care where he got it from, he just needed a burger. A nice big burger. As he and Zayn sat down to eat, he could hear his mother in the back of his mind telling him to eat healthy for the baby. And he does, but one burger won't hurt. Besides, its what he was craving right now, so the baby wants it too.

So louis munched on the burger, enjoying every bite while Zayn picked a Louis's fries while he sat on his phone. "Alright. Im done. Where do you wanna go?" Louis whipped his face with a napkin provided with his meal. "I gotta go to target. Mum wants me to get some 'jeans that aren't ripped'" Zayn mocked his mothers voice earning a giggle from Louis.

The boys walked into target and over to the mens section. While Zayn was looking through the black skinny jeans Louis was looking at some t-shirts that were his style. He picked up a shirt, admiring the blue and green tie dye pattern, so he searched for the tag, looking for the size and price.