Today we're all headed to the beach for the Fourth of July. Everyone's here and I think it's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm very excited.

"Babe come on we're late" Austin yelled.

"Babe I'm literally right behind you" I said laughing.

We all got in the car and headed to the beach. When we got there I saw everyone. My new family, and the people I can count on.

"Brooke Brooke Brooke" Summer said running over to me.

"Hi Summy I missed you" I said kissing her cheek.

"I like your hair" she giggled.

"I love your dress" I said tickling her.

/////

It was getting dark so we brought out some sparklers. We all were having a great time blasting the music all eating.

Austin took me into the water. Not deep since it was kinda dark.

"Babe I love you so much. You are the one who means the most to me. I'm so sorry for what happened to you because I let you go. I want you forever. I want to have children with you even if they are exactly our but I want a life with you. I love you so very much babe. GO AHEAD ROCCO" he said.

After he yelled to Rocco a firework went into the air. My most favorite firework that I could have seen.

"Brooke Young will you marry me" it read.

Tears ran down my face. I looked to Austin and he had a big goofy smile. All I could think was yes. But that's not what came out.

"Austin are you sure you wanna marry me" I asked.

"Yes babe I want to be with you do you not wanna marry me" he said.

"Babe I'm trouble. I love you so much I really do more than you could ever imagine. But I can mess up so many things for you. I don't want to ruin your career or anything. You have so much going for you and I just have so much bad luck. Are you sure this is what you really want" I asked him.

"Brooke Young I love you a lot. I mean more than you can think. I want to marry you. Please say you'll marry me and let me make you happy forever" he smiled.

"Austin I love you too, and yes I'll marry you" I smiled.

I kissed him and Rocco continued to light off the fireworks. I saw camera flashes going off as we kissed under the fireworks.