Austins calls me about six times a day. I want to answer each time but for both of our goods I don't. I mean I've been dating Eddie for five months now.

Tonight's another date with Eddie. He wants to take me to a nice restaurant but I really just wanted Red Lobster so thats where we went. He said he wants to purpose something at dinner. Hopefully its not marriage. I get that feel that he's the type of person who moves fast, and sometimes he tends to move a little faster than I'm ready. I mean hell we haven't even had sex yet. He knows all that happened with Austin but not my childhood. So I guess he doesn't know to move faster.

////////

"How was your lobster" Eddie said playing with his dessert.

"I really enjoyed it thank you Eddie" I said with a smile.

I really wish he'd just come out with whatever he wants to say. My phone started vibrating. I glanced at my phone of course it was Austin.

"Sweetie there's a big question I want to ask you", he smiled "well two".

Here we go. I just smiled and nodded.

"Well the first one is I think we should move in" He smiled big.

"Oh ok I think that would be nice" I nodded with a slight smile.

"Good so how about we get moving on that tomorrow. I have a day off and you don't have to be to work until about four" he smiled.

"Alright sounds good" I said.

He paid and we got in the car. We drove to my house with the music playing quietly.

"So the last thing I wanted to bring up to you was sex... I want and think we should have sex tonight" he nodded.

I scratched me legs and was quiet. It was quiet.

"Thank you I will take that into consideration" I nodded.

//////

I sat in bed reading my book. I was hoping we could avoid anymore conversation about sex. He came over to the bed and plopped down on the bed.

"Hey" he said inching closer to me.

He kissed me forcefully. I didn't push him off, I mean I don't mind kissing him for a while.

He started trying to remove my clothes and pulling me to him and everything.

"Eddie listen I don't think we should" I tried to say as he tried continuing the kiss.

"I don't care I've waited long enough, and now it's time for me to get what I want" he smiled big.