The Worst Dare Ever ~According To Joy, This Time. (Hosts, Guest Starring Kelp)

Rainkeeper: I don't get it.

Air: Me neither.

Nightflyer: I do. 

Seashell: Evil. 

Joy: *sitting there fuming, her scales red and black with fury*

Rainkeeper: Wait a second....

Joy: Shut. Up.

Rainkeeper: I didn't say anything.

Joy: You didn't have to.

Air: OH MY GOSH YOU LIKE KELP!

Rainkeeper: Wait what?

Joy: I DO NOT!

Air: YOU DO SO! Oh my moons, I am sooooooo gonna hold this over your head.

Joy: Why?

Air: *glares* 

Joy: Oh right, the whole 'bugging you every living second about Nightflyer thing'......

Air: YEA!

Nightflyer: I didn't mind it. It was quite amusing to see your face get so red.

Air: SHUT UP!

Seashell: *comes in dragging Kelp* I GOT HIM!

Kelp: What the hell am I doing here?

Rainkeeper: You like my sister!?!?!

Kelp: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Seashell: *whispers dare in Kelp's ear*

Kelp: Let me get this straight. You dragged me here, against my will, so that I could ruin the one chance I'll get with a dragon I like, only to be brutally murdered by one of my friends?

Seashell: That's the general idea, yes.

Kelp: Well, screw you!

Nightflyer: Hey don't be hating on us! Hate the scavenger who came up with it.

Joy: Hey scavenger? When I asked you if this was enough drama, THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!!

Kelp: Does it have to be Air?

Rainkeeper: Why? What's wrong with Air?

Nightflyer: Nothing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Air. Believe me, I've checked.

Air: *facetalons* Nightflyer, I get that you love me, but I'm not perfect.

Nightflyer: Yes you are.

Seashell: Joy, can I steal your line?

Joy: Yes.

Seashell: *in a Brazilian soccer announcer voice* RELATIONSHIP GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy: *facetalon*

Rainkeeper: Going back to the actual question, you could do Moon instead.

Kelp: Air. AIR!

Seashell: Why not Moon?

Kelp: Do you want to have Winter, Qibli, and DARKSTALKER threatening your very life?

Seashell: No.....

Kelp: Exactly. I'll stick with a violent Nightflyer and a murderous Joy. 

Rainkeeper: Who says we'll stop there?

Nightflyer: Just get on with it.

Seashell: But first! *memory wipes Air, Joy, and Nightflyer so that they have no idea what's going on.*

Kelp: Hey Air.

Air: hi Kelp. What are you doing here?

Kelp: Actually, I came to see you.

Air: ....Why?

Kelp: Cause- *chokes out words* it....just occurred to me how...beautiful you are?...

Kelp: *turns away and gags*

Joy: Wait what? Kelp? What's going on? SCARLET WHERE'S THE REAL KELP AND WHO IS IMPERSONATING HIM NOW! If you're Chameleon, Imma kill you. 

Air: ................What?

Nightflyer: Can I?

Air: Um.....Sure?

Kelp: *gags* Oh, come on Air, I know you like me....

Joy: Hold up. The fuck you just say to her? 

Nighflyer: I'm not waiting for permission anymore.

Rainkeeper: Me neither.

Joy: Can we kill him now?

Deathbringer: *breaks through the wall with an AK-47* YEP!

Kelp: I'm screwed. 

Air: *slowly backs away as they attack Kelp*

Seashell: Maaaybe we shouldn't have done this.

Kelp: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL- *muffled screams*

Seashell: Should we?

Air: Yea, let's go.

Seashell/Air: *leaves*