Did I say that out loud? Shit. I hesitantly look up at Jaebum and he's smirking at me. Jaebum helps me up and he's standing in front of me. "So, we get to be scene partners, huh?" He commented.

"Yeah."

"Guess I'll be seeing you more often."

"I guess so."

"Good. Then we can be alone more often." He smirked as he caressed my cheek. Oh my god. "Do you want to meet up some point later today?" He asked me.

"Uh, sure. Whenever there's a good time for you."

"Cool." Jaebum and I walk back inside and I grab my stuff. "Hey Aria," Jaebum said to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have your number? So, we can talk about when we can meet up and stuff?"

"Yeah. Of course." I take out my phone and Jaebum and I switch phones. We exchange numbers and I give Jaebum back his phone and vice versa. I looked down and saw he put the added the headphones and the smirk emoji next to his name.

"Be prepared to get a ton of texts from me." He smirked.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." We both look at each other and Jaebum smiles. "I'll see you later." He said as he pat my head and then walked into the rehearsal room. Ugh, what is that boy doing to me? I walk into the rehearsal room, grab my stuff and  then walk out of class and I see Reina waiting for me.

"Hey, were you waiting long?" I asked her.

"Nah. I'm meeting my partner after dance company, so I won't be able to meet you for dinner."

"That's okay. I'll ask Jaebum when he's available around that time." I text Jaebum and he answers almost immediately.

Jaebum: You just couldn't wait to text me.

Aria: I was asking a question. So, can you meet around 6:30/7 tonight?

Jaebum: Yeah, I should be able to. I'll check with my band. We shouldn't have rehearsal.

Aria: If you can't, it's fine. We can always work tomorrow.

Jaebum: I know. I'll check back with you in a few hours.

Aria: Okay.

"What did he say?" Reina asked.

"He said, he'd text me later. He may have rehearsal tonight."

"You sound like his girlfriend." Reina smirked.

"No! I'm just trying to be considerate. That's all." I blushed. 

Reina drops the subject and we head out of the liberal arts building and we head to the dining hall. We get our food and we start talking about our scenes. "So, who are you doing your scene with?" I asked her.

"Johnny." She said nonchalantly.

"Johnny? He's like the second hottest guy in our class. Behind Jaebum." I exclaimed.

"I know. I'm trying to keep it cool. He's incredibly nice. I'm really excited about it. We're doing a scene from the Glass Menagerie." She explained.

"I cannot wait to see it."

"I can't wait to see yours. I wonder how Jaebum acts? I'm sure he'll be pretty good, since he's a film major and all." Reina explains.

"Are you ladies talking about me?" We hear a voice say. I turn around and Reina looks towards the door and there walks in Jaebum, with Mark, Bambam, and another boy.